Part 7. Ezra, Dust And Shadows.

Warnings as per usual

Hope you guys enjoy

Narrator POV

Abby was sitting down, her head leaning on Ezra's shoulder as he pat her head...

"It has been a long time... hasn't it?" Said Abby...

They had met since Abby was 13 and scared of the dangers of the island... 

"Mhm.." Ezra did not want to speak, afraid he would cry... yet Abby's tears came first...

"shit... don't cry or else you will make me cry"

"Good, cry and suffer..."

Artemis and a few others watched from a distance... Some feeling pity... Artemis felt envy she never said goodbye to her sister...

"Be strong, ok?... don't do anything stupid..." said Ezra...

He turned towards Artemis...

"Make sure she doesn't do anything dumb.." said Ezra... he knew that Abby kind of had a thing for silver haired people, including girls... Ezra had a feeling that Artemis wouldn't die... or so he hoped...

Artemis only nodded... a familiar feeling bubbling inside of her...

Ezra walked as the announcer began ranting ...

He crouched and picked up some dirt... he saw the entrance as it began to leak light...

"Shadows and dust..." said Ezra... An ideology he once followed ...

To the dust we once rose from, and to the dust we will return. Only leaving shadows behind...

Ezra was wise beyond his years...

"THE MIGHTY! EZRAAAAAAAAAA"

And he would stay true to himself to the bitter end...

...

Abby rose from her seat, and looked through the bars of the door...

"FIGHT!"

*BFRTOOOOOOSH*

Cecilius Segmunt moved like lightning...

*Crac-CK*

"THE 5TH KATANA WAS SHATTERED!!" Said the announcer, Cecilius' 3rd strongest Katana was dealt like nothing...

THE CROWD REJOICED!

"Ho? You seem to be strong! I like that!" Said Cecilius...

"I'm just a simple guy really." Said Ezra... his fists covered in flames as his martial arts were in effects...

"HE SAID THE THING! NOW! NEXT KATANAAAAA!!"

*FrrooUSHHHOOOO!*

*CLAAANKK*

"SECCOND SLICE WAS BLOCKED!"

THE CROUD CHEERED!

"Ah, thank you for not breaking it! Its reaally expensive!" Said Cecilius ... Ren had broken his 14 weakest Katana's, leaving him with 5...

"That's the thing, fists are part of your body and more reliable mate... You don't get the same with weapons." Said Ezra...

"Hmm?... well, I do try my best to be the weapon!"