Chapter 3

Zhuri
"I did it he agreed to tutor me" I said to Iris as we whispered during class. It's really awful and selfish of teachers to want us to sit in class and listen to them. I mean if you really want that try not to be boring.

Sitting in AP English was like listening to a dying man trying not to die, if that makes sense. I mean how can you make a book sound so boring, you're reading to teens not corpses

"Uh who?" Iris whispered back, finally I had piqued her interest after she had constantly tried to shut me up and make me listen. I did forget that I hadn't filled her up on the plan though.

"After class" I replied and she gave me the deadliest glare ever, probably for leaving her in suspense.

Suddenly a rolled up paper hit the back of my head and landed on the floor beside me, just as I was reaching to pick it. The voice of our AP English teacher suddenly got louder as he descending the "Detention!" on me.

So he could shout like this all these while and he decided to talk to himself? That aside, I quickly looked back to catch the face of the asshole that had gotten be detention barely 2 weeks into the start of school.

I was met with the face of Rehan, gosh. His hand covered his mouth and he looked like he had made a grave mistake, which he had. I closed my eyes and breathed in, deeply. Trying to extinguish the boiling anger in my bones.

I have had quite a temper while growing up and I try to control it now and then. I try sooo freaking hard but people like Rehan bring it out.

The bell rang and I walked out of the class "Don't forget about your detention after school!" Mr. AP English said. Yes, I don't bother learning their names.

I immediately spotted Rehan's mass of full black hair atop his head, styled in a, I have no idea how it was styled, just a mass of black curls on his head and not gonna lie it suited him. It made you want to dig your hands through the curls and stretch it out, with the underlining question of it was tangled or not. But it did look quite fluffy.

I immediately grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. He always dressed retro or in cardigans. I swear he has all the cardigans in the world.

"You aren't about to walk away after what you just did" I called him out.
"Ah Zhuri I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to get you into detention I just wanted to tell you what time to meet up" he replied looking apologetic but was I gonna have it. N to the hell O.

"And that couldn't wait till after class? You either get me out of detention or get yourself into it. Otherwise there will be no tutoring today" I sassed.

"You are aware that you need this and I'm doing you a favour, right?" He asked, his persona suddenly changing as he slipped his hands into his pocket. Wasn't he the one apologizing few minutes ago? Tsk.

"Doesn't change the fact that it's your fault I got into detention" I replied folding my hands in turn.

"Hey! What are you both doing there, get to class!" We heard the principal screech from down the hall.

"You better deal with it!" I called out as I headed to my next class.

*****************
"Wow, what a sweet tongue you have" I exclaimed as we walked out of class. Rehan managed to talk me out of detention.
"I only did this because it was my fault so don't expect me to do it again" he said as his left eye twitched and I scoffed. 'what a cheapskate'.

"We're going to have classes at your place" Rehan said as he dumped his bike in the trunk of my monster truck. I didn't even realize when he left to get his bike.
"Damn" Rehan exclaimed as he hopped into my truck, feeling up the seats.

"Can you stop harassing my truck?" I asked,  as I experienced him literally fall in love.....with a car.

"Harassing? This is a beauty. Anyway why are you driving a monster truck" he asked, emphasizing on the 'you'
"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked raising a brow already getting offended.

"No, I didn't mean it like that I'm just saying that it doesn't seem your style" he said, noticing that I took offense.

"Buckle up" I said to him deciding to not prolong our journey anymore.