Chapter 4

Rehan
We finally got to Zhuri's house and i stood out front while she parked and joined me. She opened the door while I took off my shoes. "You don't have to take them off" she said and I looked at her shocked before nodding and slipping my feet back into my shoe.

"Is that my little princess?" I heard a loud voice boom from the living room and I turned my head in the direction and I saw a man with muscles almost tearing his awfully tight t-shirt. "Who is this?" The man asked Zhuri as he glared down on me. He could make even the tallest mountain look short. "Dad, Rehan. Rehan, Dad" she introduced.

What the flipping hell, this is her dad? For someone so petite it was hard to believe. "Rehan.....?" Her dad drawled seeking more than just a name.
"My tutor" Zhuri replied.
"Aw princess when did you need a tutor? I didn't know your grades where dropping. Darling!" Zhuri's dad rushed out as he called for his wife.

Zhuri suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs to her room. "That was close" she said as she took a deep breath, her back against the door.

"Your dad is humongous" I couldn't help but let out.
"Ehhh, he's not that big" she shrugged off
"What?! Have you seen him, his arm is probably my whole body weight and he could smash my head between his biceps if he wanted to" 

"Can we start?" She asked and I coughed before nodding. There was a table and two chairs in the corner of the room and I took a seat before bringing out my books. The only reasons why I agreed to tutor her was because I could use the opportunity to get closer to her and maybe even make her like me.

"What subject would you like to start with?" I asked, pulling out my textbooks but her hand suddenly held on to it.
" I don't need a tutor" she said.
"Then why did you ask me to tutor you?" I asked back, confusion etched deep in my voice.

I knew she didn't need a tutor but I couldn't think of any other reason why should ask me to tutor her.

***********
"I need your help. I need you to make Levi fall in love with me" Zhuri said.  The words from her mouth were like venom to Rehan's heart, his fist tightly clenching as his head pounded.

And when he looked into her eyes he saw it, she had truly and deeply fallen in love with Levi and it hurt him to realize that she would never look at him that way.

He shuffled to his feet as he started grabbing his books and dumping them into his bag wanting more than anything to leave her house.

"Wait! Wait! Hear me out" she quickly said as she grabbed his arm again. It was the second time that day but who was counting? Nobody, except the tingles that rode up his body and the thousands of hairs on his arm standing.

"Just help me this once and I promise I'll do anything" she pleaded and Rehan looked at her once more. He didn't know that he could ask of her but seeing her like that made him ache. It would be for the greater good to be their wingman, wouldn't it? Rehan painfully thought, at least that way his heart would probably stop palpating at the sight of her.

"Okay, I'll help you" He said after breathing him. As much as he would hate to admit it, it was time for him to put his feelings aside because she could never be his. Not when she was head over heels in love with his best friend.

"Great, Thank you!" She yelled as she pulled him in for a hug. His arms stayed rigid by his side as he tried to control his breathing. Why was she doing this to him?

"Umm. Can we reschedule another time?" Rehan asked as he let out a cough. Too afraid that if a stayed a little longer his heart would shatter and the last thing he wanted was anyone seeing that.

"Is something wrong?" Zhuri asked but he was already flying down the stairs with no recollection of her 1000pound dad living in the same house.

As soon as he was out the door he pulled out his bike from her trunk and connected his earphone to his ear trying to listen to some depressing songs on his way home, at least that would suit him.

"Shakira shakira, hey boy I can feel your body's moving, half animal half man🎵🎵" His speakers suddenly blasted and he threw his phone on the floor. "Fuck! I can't be sad in peace now?!"