Peter is a father already part one?

"We love you too Peter. And I get it, I really do but I'm safer with you then away from you. These alphas are scary, but so are you. In a protective way, because there's nothing that you wouldn't do for your family or for me and our baby. I will try to be more careful, but please at least let me hang around the pack since I know that I'd be safe, when your busy with pack stuff. Please?" Shauna looked at Peter, sitting her hand on top of his, as both of them felt the baby moving around.

Peter sighed, knowing he could and should at least let her hang out with the pack since being in the house all the time especially alone wasn't safe or good for her, and the baby. "Alright. I'll take you to see the pack, but I am not letting stiles or Issac watch over you." He told her, with a unimpressed look again making Shauna giggle and smile. "Deal. But take it easy on stiles, he's my brothers best friend and he's a good kid. So please just take it easy on him." He heard her tell him, before leaning in to kiss him on the lips to which he gladly kissed her back.

"I promise to take it easy on Stiles. Promise." Peter said against her lips, still kissing her before pulling back to gently lean his forehead against hers smiling.

......................

"The hunter and the banshee

"The hunter and the banshee. Ladies come in." Peter replied, as he turned to face the girls as they entered Derek's loft. He glanced over at his mate whom was on the couch reading a book, for a quick second which caused the girls to glance at Shauna before looking back at Peter.

Peter walked out from behind the table, looking at the two teenage girls before looking dead square at Lydia

Peter walked out from behind the table, looking at the two teenage girls before looking dead square at Lydia. "She goes." He told her, not wanting Alison to be there, not only because she was a Argent but because she had also hurt his pregnant girlfriend not to long ago.

"See...the last time I was alone with you I nearly died on a lacross field. So...she stays." Lydia told Peter, obviously not wanting to be alone with him.

"You think I was trying to kill you? You were my backup plan remember? Not to mention the bite is what brought out your unique abilities. You think power like that was gonna come out on it's own?" Peter said making a clicking sound with his tongue, looking dead square at Lydia again. "I'm the spark that lit your fire sweetheart." He heard his mate let out a quiet chuckle, from the couch,

" He heard his mate let out a quiet chuckle, from the couch,

"You attacked her and nearly killed her." Alison told him, not seeming to interested in what he was saying and kinda upset by his words.

"Power doesn't come without a little bit of pain and struggle." Peter told Alison, before looking over at Lydia. "I didn't ask for it." Lydia responded to him. "But your embracing it now aren't you?" Peter responded back.

"How about the fact, that you brainwashed her into bringing yourself back to life?" Alison brought up, just as Shauna walked over to stand beside Peter. "He did it in order to help Lydia, and to come back to me." She told Alison quietly. Alison glanced at Shauna, then at her swollen stomach, before watching as Shauna subconsciously zipped up her sweatshirt.

"She's right. I came back to help you master your abilities. Isn't that amazing how things come full circle." Peter said with a small smile, watching as the girls turned to leave after Alison called him insane and told Lydia that they were leaving.

"You want the truth Lydia!" Peter said loudly, feeling his mate gently sitting her hand on his. "It's not the scream that gives you power. All the screaming does is help drown out the noise. Allowing you to hear what you really need to hear. And I can help you to focus your hearing." He glanced at his mate feeing her take her hand on his, when Lydia and Alison turned to face him. "But you want something in return?" Alison asked Peter, as she stood next to Lydia looking at Peter whom was leaning over a table with some sort of box to his left on the table, with Shauna standing beside him.

"No

"No. I'm dedicating my life to helping out narcissistic teenage girls." Peter replied sarcastically, grabbing the box with a swirl on it from his left. "Of course I want something in return." He started opening the box, before taking the lid off and dumping claws onto the table. "Tails stole a memory from me. I want to know what it was."

"Why would your sister want to steal a memory from you?" Lydia asked Peter, confused yet curious, as to why Talia would want to steal a memory from Peter.

"We'll if I remembered the memory I might be able to tell you." Peter sassily replied back to Lydia, before helping her concentrate on the claws for the memory.