Witch came back

Shauna had been sitting at home in bed, not feeling to great and was waiting for Peter to get home. She sat there reading a book of Peters, she was surprisingly enjoying the book and reading it. She soon snapped out of the book however, at feeling the baby kicking her stomach and moving around like crazy. Making her wince sitting a hand on her stomach, before hearing someone breaking into the house.

Shauna sat down the book, and quickly but quietly tried to hide in the closet. She stayed quiet, hoping that whoever it was would leave but that wasn't the case, instead the person opened the door, revealing to be a smirking Jennifer. "Well well, looks like I've just found the Luna I was looking for." Jennifer said, using her powers to pull Shauna out of the closet and out into the room.

Shauna got a horrified look, as Jennifer opened the closet. She grunted and shielded her stomach, as Jennifer pulled her out of the closet and into the room. She looked at her not sure what she wanted with her, but she didn't want the baby getting hurt. "You weren't easy to find you know. But I can see you've been busy. I wonder who the father could be, perhaps it's Derek. He seems to be rather fond of you, considering he dumped me, after finding out what I was."

Shauna listened to Jennifer, growling lowly as her eyes went their Luna purple ones. "Derek and I are more like family. He treats me like a sister, not a girlfriend. And him leaving you has nothing to do with me." Shauna said to Jennifer, not sure why she blamed her for Derek leaving her. When it was her own doing, since she's a psycho witch killing innocent children because they hadn't done anything wrong.

Jennifer narrowed her eyes at Shauna, using her powers to lift her up and hold her against the wall. "Oh but it does. Your the reason he left me, because after all he spent more time with you then me. I wonder how he'd feel it I hurt you? Or maybe that child of yours?" Jennifer chuckled darkly, as Shauna struggled and growled, against her hold.

"Please don't hurt them. They didn't do anything wrong." Shauna said, letting out a yelp as Jennifer tightened her grip, making her feel like she couldn't breathe. She was scared to death of Jennifer hurting the baby, she didn't want them getting hurt, but then again Peter was already gonna be mad enough about Jennifer trying to choke her.