3

"There"! Yoongi displayed his bouquet next to the rest.

"Wow that looks good" Hoseok clapped

Yoongi smiled, customers would always compliment his bouquets but something about Hoseok complimenting him made him feel good.

"Thanks it's my favorite this week" Yoongi smiled showing his gummy smile.

Yoongi and Jungkook continued to work till night hit.

"Finally I'm hungry" Jungkook said taking off his apron and getting his bag.

"You did a lot today Jungkook, thanks here take your boyfriend out to eat something good" Yoongi handed him some money.

"Thank you hyung I'll be sure to eat something good!" Jungkook hugged Yoongi and said his goodbyes.

Once Jungkook left Yoongi was left alone in the shop.

"Aren't you gonna go home?" Hoseok spoke startling Yoongi.

"Your still here? Do you sleep or go somewhere to stay?" Yoongi asked he thought hoseok had left once Jungkook left.

"Uh I'm not sure before I met you I would just walk around till the morning hit and go to other places and since no one could really see me I wasn't in the way, plus I don't sleep so I'm practically like a vampire" Hoseok laughed.

"Isn't that boring, are there no other ghosts here?"

"Well I do remember hearing something when I became a ghost, I heard someone telling me to complete something then I'll be free. I don't know what they meant?" Hoseok said tilting his head to the side.

"Hmm maybe someone could know I've heard of this person who is an expert at this maybe what he says is true since I know now ghost are real."

"Really you think someone could help me? I've been trying  for a while but I had given up since I was alone and no one could see me. " Hoseok frowned Yoongi didn't like that

"I can see you" Yoongi smiled at the pouting boy.

"Your right!" Hoseok smiled brightly

Yoongi thought how did Hoseok die, he was adorable.

"Meanwhile I have to go home and I need sleep, tomorrow is my day off so we can go look for this person" Yoongi grabbed his bag.

"Of course thank you Yoongi I don't know what I'd do without you" Hoseok wished he could hug him but of course he couldn't.

"I'll see you tomorrow I suppose" Yoongi picked up his keys.

"Um actually could I walk with you" Hoseok hesitated

Yoongi couldn't say no he knew Hoseok had been alone this whole time and now he just wants to be with someone. He can relate he used to be like him once.

"Sure I'd like that"

They both exited the shop. Yoongi locked the shop after checking everything was good.

"My house isn't far from here it's a 5 minute walk"

Hoseok nodded.

"Do you live alone?"

"No I have a dog" Yoongi smiled remembering his baby.

"Aww what's his name"

"Min Holly he's the sweetest boy if you want you can see him although I'm not sure if he can see you"

"YES I WANNA SEE HIM!!" Hoseok squealed

They both continued walking and talking about Holly till they reached Yoongi's house.

Yoongi opened his door and Holly ran through the door.

"Holly come here" Yoongi tried to grab his attention

Holly didn't listen and ran heading to alley.

"Dammit he usually listens I'll be back" Yoongi quickly grabs his treats and ran where Holly went.

Hoseok wanted to help but he didn't know how, he still headed over to where Holly was running.

"HOLLY!" Yoongi started to panick he didn't see where Holly ran and he was getting closer to the streets.

"HOLLY!" He yelled again shaking the treat bag looking around for a brown fluff.

He ran till he bumped into someone who was Hoseok

"Yoongi I got him!" Hoseok yelled excitedly

Yoongi was so relieved he reached forward and hugged Hoseok.

"Holly's getting squished" Hoseok chuckled.

"Thank you so much!" Yoongi sniffled

"Are you crying?" Hoseok panicked

"No" Yoongi said wiping his eyes

Yoongi was so relieved, he didn't know what he'd do without Holly. He was distracted from his thoughts when something hit him.

"WAIT A MINUTE YOUR HOLDING HOLLY!! AND I HUGGED YOU"  Yoongi just realized.

"I AM" Hoseok jumped up and down handing Holly to Yoongi.

They both calmed down and went inside Yoongi's house.

"This doesn't make sense how were you able to hold my hand and hold Holly and how was I able to hug you" Yoongi mumbled to himself walking back and forth.

"You can  try again" Hoseok volunteered holding his hand out.

Yoongi reached forward to grab his hand, but nothing happened he couldn't hold it, all he felt was air. This made Yoongi mad in a way he really wanted to find the reason.

Hoseok frowned he didn't like how Yoongi looked he looked exhausted, yet again who wouldn't be after meeting a ghost and disturbing your life with nonsense.

"I'm ok your not being a bother to my life" Yoongi simply said putting Holly to his bed.

"But I'm a stranger and all I've been doing is bothering you with my annoyance." If Hoseok was alive a tear would have fallen down his eye.

Hoseok looked down feeling bad, Yoongi seemed to have had a normal life till be messed it up.

"Hey, I'm really glad I actually got to meet you" Yoongi looked at Hoseok. Yoongi knew Hoseok was thinking bad about himself seeing how he wasn't looking up and his hands were fidgeting.

Hoseok didn't speak letting Yoongi  continue.

"My life was so boring it was the same everyday wake up go to work make flowers and finish work and then go home. But till I met you it's barely been almost a day and I've been having a really amazing day apart from Holly running." Yoongi smiled warmly

Something about Yoongi made Hoseok feel warm and feel so cozy.

"So don't feel bad or think you ruined my life. I want to help, ok? "

"Ok" Hoseok smiled

"Plus this is  the beginning of our first mission" Yoongi put one finger up.

Hoseok tilted his head to the side making Yoongi explain.

"We first need to find this person who is an expert at spirits and ghosts" Yoongi pulled out a notebook from a drawer.

Yoongi wrote down their first mission.

'Find Namjoon and Seokjin'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1000 words

OOOH THINGS ARE GETTING STARTED!!

🐧💜