4

"I thought it was just one person"

"I did some research at work and the main person we were looking for is Namjoon but Seokjin is his partner so I'm sure they'll be together."

Hoseok nodded

"But how are we gonna meet them? Do they even live in the same country"

"Ah I did look into their social media and they live here but it's pretty far but I'm sure we'll be able to find a way. But it might take days.

Hoseok nodded again

" In the meantime all we gotta do is wait" Yoongi yawned after talking.

"Oh I should probably leave and let you sleep" Hoseok said

"Uh actually you could stay if you want since you don't really have no where to go" Yoongi suggested.

"Plus tomorrow is my day off and we can continue talking about our plan"

"Ok, if you don't mind I'll stay, but I don't sleep wouldn't that be weird?"

"Mm you can watch tv, can you hold objects?"

"I've never tried, the only thing I've grabbed was your hand and Holly"

For some reason hearing that Hoseok held his hand, made him slightly blush pink.

"Try holding this" Yoongi handed him the remote control

Hoseok shut his eyes and put his hand out. Yoongi gently placed the control on his hand. Yoongi smiled seeing how Hoseok was holding it.

"You can open your eyes"

Hoseok peeked open and looked at his hand. He jumped out of the couch in joy.

"I'm holding it!" Hoseok jumped up and down

Yoongi silently clapped for him.

"Try holding this book"

Hoseok grabbed the book and smiled again.

"Well that settles it you can watch TV or read a book, can you read? "

Hoseok nodded and sat back down.

"Ok then have fun I need my sleep, you can chill here with Holly I'll see you in the morning" Yoongi got up and headed to his room.

Once Yoongi was in his room he sat on his bed. It hit him pretty hard right now, he is talking to a ghost and he literally invited him to his house. Yoongi wondered if this was a real, what if he was going sick. He didn't wanna deny it but he was kinda panicking.

"What did  you get yourself into" Yoongi mummbled to himslef.

What if I didn't hear him would he still be alone? Would Yoongi's life be so boring?

Yoongi showered and put his pj's on. He slowly walked out his room to check on Hoseok. Hoseok was brightly smiling at the tv laughing at a funny scene.

Seeing Hoseok's smile made Yoongi feel better. Maybe Yoongi did the right thing.

With that thought Yoongi went back into his room and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh, what do you need Holly?" Hoseok was watching a tv show when he got interrupted with Holly walking around. It seemed like he was looking for something.

Hoseok looked around looking for anything that Holly could be looking for.

"What are you looking for?" Hoseok asked forgetting that he wouldn't get and answer.

Holly walked around the livinging room till he walked to a door.  He paused to look at Hoseok then at the door. It was like he was telling him to go inside and get him something.

Which Hoseok ended up doing, since he doesn't need to open doors he went through and froze once he saw Yoongi sleeping in the bed.

'If he isn't a cat why is he curled up in a ball like a cat? '
Hoseok thought to himself.

Yoongi was sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow. Hoseok had forgotten what he came in the room for, till Holly scratched the door and Hoseok remembered  he can open doors, so he opened the door and Holly ran inside. Holly got his plushie toy and ran outside leaving Hoseok alone.

Hoseok turned around and was exiting the door till he heard Yoongi mumbling.

Hoseok probably should've ignored him but he heard Yoongi whimpering. He got closer to him and tried to hear what he was saying.

"Mom?" Hoseok spoke out trying to understand.

"Mmm I wan momm" Yoongi spoke which was muffled due to his face in the pillow.

Hoseok frowned, did something happen to his mom? He spoke to soon, when he saw Yoongi's eyes watery.

He was crying

Hoseok hasn't seen anyone cry in a while. Hoseok himself couldn't cry anymore but he doesn't even remember  when he cried while he was alive

"It's worth a try" Hoseok reached his hand out

He wiped away his tears gently

Hoseok smiled he keeps on learning more things about himself when he's with Yoongi.

Hoseok moved Yoongi's  head slightly away from the pillow so he wouldn't suffocate.

Hoseok suprised himself again.

He was touching him.

Hoseok smiled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short I just wanted to post because I missed you guys 🤧

Life has been hitting me like a bus, so I'm sorry I haven't updated  (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Hugs 🫂💜