5

The sun was slowly coming back up .

Morning slowly coming.

Hoseok had gotten bored of watching tv and had ditched the tv to read a book.

Yoongi gave Hoseok many options to read. Hoseok picked a random book from the bookshelf and opened it. He picked the one that was pretty beat up, it looked like it had been used many times. That meant it was probably a good book.

He read the first page and smiled.

It was about a boy living the best life.

It seemed like a good book.

How wrong he was.

It was horrifying.

It was a scary book.

The boy in the book was being chased by a murderer. Hoseok shut the book and threw it on the other couch. Has Yoongi read this?

He was terrified, how could someone write that without getting scared.

He never wanted to open that book again, he went to the bookshelf and looked for another. This time he saw there were quick summaries on the back of most books. He must've forgotten about that.

Once he found a decent book that didn't seem scary he went back to the couch and read away.

Hoseok had been reading for an hour till he heard Yoongi waking up.

He thought if he should mention what happened last night, but instead he'd rather wait till Yoongi felt comfortable to tell him or maybe never. He wanted to respect Yoongi's boundaries since he was the one in his house.

"Morning" a raspy voice was heard

Hoseok jumped slightly not expecting a deep voice to come from Yoongi.

"Good morning!" Hoseok smiled brightly

Yoongi nodded and went straight to his coffee machine.

Hoseok tilted his head looking at the machine.

"What's that?"

Yoongi froze

"You don't know what coffee is!"

Yoongi had fully woken up now.

Hoseok shook his head.

"This is a coffee machine that makes coffee which makes me be in a better mood."

Hoseok nodded still confused.

"Oh it makes you not grumpy" He understood now.

It's too early for this

"Yeah you're correct" Yoongi didn't wanna make a big fuss.

Hoseok patted himself on the back, and went back to the couch to continue his book. Yoongi made his coffee and when he was done he sat with Hoseok on the couch.

"What are you reading?" Yoongi asked slightly curious

"A book" Hoseok simply said

He's testing my patience isn't he?!

"I meant what's the book about?"

"Oh it is about a dog and a butterfly"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. Did he have a book about that? He scooted closer to peek at what he was reading.

Once Yoongi saw he broke out laughing

"What's funny?" Hoseok looked confused.

"The dog's name is butterfly" he continued laughing and threw his whole body at Hoseok.

"Really? How would I know, why would they pick an animal name to name another!" Hoseok was embarrassed

Yoongi calmed down and grabbed the book from him.

"Look here they explain his name" Yoongi flipped the book all the way to the beginning, but making sure he didn't lose Hoseok's original spot.

"Ohhh well that makes more sense, I probably skipped some words I didn't understand." Hoseok frowned he also forgot how to read

Yoongi realized he was leaning on Hoseok and quickly sat up leaving some space.

"What words didn't you get?" Yoongi wanted to try to help

Hoseok put his bookmark on the page he was on and flipped the pages and began pointing at quite a lot of words.

"WAIT!" Yoongi yelled making Hoseok jump.

"I was leaning on you!" Yoongi really had to start paying attention.

"YOU WERE!!" Hoseok yelled back matching the loudness Yoongi yelled.

Yoongi ignored that and started to think.

"It doesn't make sense, when you're able to touch me it's at random."

"Well the only person I can touch is you, and your the only person who can see me it kinda makes sense." Hoseok added on

Hoseok thought about it he should probably mention last night, he didn't wanna keep it in.

"Well something did happen last night"

Yoongi stared at him confused

"Holly wanted something from your room and well I opened your door and he got his toy, but then he left and when I was about to leave you were saying something."

"This happened last night?" Yoongi didn't remember talking

Hoseok nodded and continued to talk

"I guess you were sleep talking, but you where crying and I couldn't leave you like that so I wiped your tears and moved your head from the pillows so you wouldn't suffocate". Hoseok was nervous he hoped he didn't pass the boundaries, he also skipped the part where Yoongi was asking for his mom.

Yoongi didn't remember anything of that happening last night, he must of been in deep sleep.

"I was crying?" Yoongi didn't know he would sleep talk or cry in his sleep.

"So you touched my face and were able to lift my head? "

"Yeah, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I passed your boundaries and I should've just left- " Hoseok stopped talking when he saw Yoongi smiling

"That means you might be able to hold other things" Yoongi stood up and went to the kitchen.

He picked something on the heavy side a pot.

He ran back to the couch and gave it to Hoseok.

Hoseok being confused grabbed the pot.

"Your holding it!"

Yoongi went back to the kitchen and brought a cup of water and poured it in the pot.

"It's heavy"

Yoongi didn't know why he was more excited.

"Maybe your starting to be able to touch and hold things again?" Yoongi didn't wanna get Hoseok's hopes up but it could be possible.

Hoseok was overwhelmed it was too much.

"Hey, we can take it slow sorry it was too much right?" Yoongi could tell what Hoseok was thinking.

Hoseok just nodded, how did Yoongi know, was he an open book?

"In the meantime we can just rest today I don't have anything planned today, I'm still waiting for a response from Namjoon."

"Ok"

Yoongi went to make himself breakfast while Hoseok watched TV, not being interested in the book anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello(●'▽'●)ゝ