Welcome to Red Bull Racing

Olivia loved her life definitely since Max Verstappen was one of the best racers out of there, back when they were kids, Olivia followed in his footsteps with racing. she never made it into F1 with him as she was way to young, so she stayed in F2 for most of her racing career when she got into the Formula racing. 

*RINGGGGG*

her alarm rang in her ear. she groans and looks at her phone. phone flashes 6:30am. she never use to wake up this early but her brother wanted to show her something today and wishes she wakes up and gets ready at this time. she lays in bed for 5 minutes wondering if she should get up and get ready so her brother doesn't get to mad at her.

she gets up and walks into her bathroom that was connected to her room. looking herself in the mirror and making a disgusting face, she hated the way she looks in the mirror when she wakes up in the morning. she turned around and turned the water on for the shower before getting out of her clothes and getting into the shower. the warm water hit her cold skin. she closed her eyes to let the water soak in. she finally washed her hair and scrubbed herself clean so she didn't smell for whatever she was going to do today.

she finally got out and changed into some good clothes, she walks over to the mirror and grabs her toothbrush and places it in her mouth and starts brushing her teeth. there was suddenly a knock on the door.

"come in i'm dressed" she called out.

her brother max entered with a smile on his face. he wore his team tee-shirt, with baggy pants, his hair was a mess and didn't look like it had been combed or brushed yet.

"so do you have any clue what we are doing?" max asked.

"nope but by the look for your tee shirt we are going to the track?" she replies.

Max nodded before hugging her.

"I'm so proud of you and I know you will be too once you hear the news"

"wait what news? Max tell me right now" she says with a straight face.

she wanted to know why she had to get up so early. she never got up this early. she had to know and was begging Max to tell her but he wouldn't.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee Maxxxxxxxx" 

"No Olivia I can't" 

her face had puppy dog eyes which works on Max most times, he looked into her eyes but shook his head and walked out.

"Come on we have to go"

She ran out with Max to the car and got in, she was so excited to go to the track. was this the day she got to test out an F1 car, I mean she has done it in the past but she loved to drive them. the F2 car was less powerful but she loved to race like Max.

*20 minutes later*

They both got out of the car and walked into the paddock, it was a race weekend so people were around, today was Thursday so it was media day. she walked behind her brother as people took photos of them, she was use to the camera's as she had her photo taken as she is in F2. she followed Max into the Red Bull garage where everyone turned and stared at the girl. she smiled at everyone and waved. Max pulled her into Christian Horner's office.

He looked up at the two of them.

"Olivia Verstappen, its nice to meet you finally".

Olivia smiled, she didn't think she would ever meet the man who is the reason behind Red Bull's wins and good performance.

"Its nice to meet you too sir".

"Please take a seat Max and Olivia"

They both take a seat on the chairs in front of his desk. Olivia was smiling, she loved the fact this could finally be something in her racing career. 

"Olivia as you know, you have driven Red Bull's F1 car in practice once with an outstanding results with getting P5 in practice last weekend, Ive looked at your F2 racing and I have some exciting news for you" 

Olivia was confused was she going to race in practice again, because that is also extremely exciting. Max grabbed her hand and smiled at her, Christian took out a paper out of his drawer next to him.

"With your permission I would like for you to drive for Red Bull Racing for the rest of the 2022 season and then for the whole 2023 season" he placed the paper in front of her.

She looked up, her eyes widen, she was going to be a driver in F1?.

"you're saying I'm going to be driving for Red Bull if I sign this contract?"

He nodded, Olivia picked up the pen he had set down. she took a deep breath and signed it. she felt a wave of happiness wash through her, she was racing in Formula One, she was the first female driver to be in F1 and she was just accepted into the best team on the grid.

"Welcome to Red Bull Racing Olivia" Horner said shaking her hand.

She started crying and hugged Max who was telling her how proud of her he was. a dream come true at only 21 she was in the best team on the grid.

(sorry for the short chapter my hands were cramping up writing this lol)