ending off the 2022 season

Olivia was racing, trying her best to gain enough position's to win at least a podium, she has only won once since she started driving and it was only 3rd place and that was a stupid win because she wasn't even on the podium someone got disqualified . so she won a podium without even being on podium which is what Carlos Sainz seems to always do, so him and Olivia laughed about it when she told him all about it. 

FLASHBACK

"trying to pull me, i see but you'll never beat the original" 
Sainz laughed as he looked at Olivia. 

"You should of seen the look on my face when i found out i got 3rd place, i thought about you immediately"

"i bet you did, winning podium without even being on podium is all i seem to do now" 

NOW

she was racing, trying to pass Charles Leclerc who hated her, it seemed like a rivalry was happening between the Red Bull driver and the Ferrari driver, of course it had to be like that why wouldn't it be, seem's like a typical thing drivers do, always trying to win before their rivals or knock them off the track. 

as Olivia tried to pass Charles, he moved to block nearly hitting her, she braked hard causing her to go into a spin but she caught it before it got worse.

"what was he thinking thats sure a time Penalty" 
she yelled into her radio, still mad at what Charles just tried to pull off, how could he do that without getting in trouble about it.

"looking at it now Olivia, they say it was just a warning".

"JUST A WARNING THAT ISN'T FAIR SO NOT FAIR"

she didn't like the fact he was only getting a warning for nearly knocking her out of the race she was doing amazing in. she caught up to him pretty fast, she knew she had to attack pretty quickly before he did something stupid again, like throwing her off the track and still probably get away with it. she came up close in his DRS, she tried to overtake again but he hit her and they both went spinning into the gravel, Olivia caught the worst of it as she went flying into the air before hitting back down on the ground, and hitting the gravel and stopping.

"confirm if you're okay Verstappen"

"i'm fine but what the fuck was he thinking trying to do that"

she got out of the car and saw Charles also getting out of the car, she looked at him and flipped him off. he walked up to her pushing her. he was mad and she knew she was gonna get blamed for it. it wasn't her fault that he didn't know how to fucking drive.

"the fuck were you doing girl, trying to get us killed"

Charles yelled at her, she rolled her eyes which he couldn't see as her helmet visor was dark.

"wasn't my fault that you don't know how to drive" 

"i do know how to drive so don't tell me that i can't" 

"then who's fault is it cause it sure isn't mine and don't go blaming your shitty car that a team can't even provide for you" 

this triggered him, he hated when people talked shit about Ferrari. it was worse this time when she mentioned how shit the cars were actually as then never get a win.

"DON'T TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY TEAM WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN WIN A SINGLE RACE IN THE TOP TEAM" 

Olivia felt her heart break, she felt as if someone had just said the worse thing to her, she shook her head and walked away, how dare he think that about her. she was trying her best and this is how she is treated, getting blamed for things that weren't even her fault, this rivalry wasn't gonna end good and she knew. 

she got back to her team garage, the team backed off as they saw how mad she was, she was cursing in dutch.

"hoe durft hij dat te zeggen, ik haat hem" (translation "how dare he say that, i hate him")
she muttered under her breath. 

it wasn't fair at all, her race ended early because Charles thinks he better then everyone, so now she had to sit and watch her brother win again, she rolled her eyes. her and Max didn't get on well anymore, maybe being teammates is to much, she thinks about leaving the team sometimes.

(sorry for such a short chapter, i can't really write now, its 4am when this is published. uh this book is gonna have a pause for the next few weeks for my granddad's funeral, right now i got bored and needed to write something as this as been a draft for a week, so here is the finished chapter)