Talk To Me

Olivia hasn't talked to her brother in over a week because of what happened, her first race didn't end well as her best friend Lando norris hit her and they both spun out and now they don't talk because of that. She wishes that maybe someone will not get on her bad side as it so bad that her own brother and best friend aren't talking to her well she isn't talking to them.

She arrived at the next race and saw Lando, she rolled her eyes and walked past him.

"Olivia" his voice called out.

She spun around to hear his voice, she did miss his voice. She smiled a little when she heard the McLaren drivers voice.

"don't ignore me please. I know what I did isn't gonna fix this but I didn't mean to crash into you, I lost control"

Her smile dropped why is he still going on about this stupid crash. She turned around and walked away she was not having this she wasn't going to listen to some stupid person ranting on about the crash he caused. as a Red Bull driver she kept walking ignoring the desperate calls of her name being shouted across the paddock. Media saw this and definitely took note of it. She knew head lines were going to be so fucked up about it. 

"Red Bull driver Olivia ignores frantic calls of her best friend Lando Norris a week after their crash" 

She shook her head thinking about it, why do they want to get into everyones business. its so stupid and dumb. she walked into the Red Bull garage seeing Max which made her even more mad then she already was. she hated her brother now after what he said last weekend, he also commented about her DNF last weekend like it was her fault. He saw he and waved but she didn't wave back. she ignored him.

"aw sis don't ignore me"

she set down her bag and pulled out her notebook, she kept her daily tasks in the notebook. her first task of the day was to face media in the media pen. she rolled her eyes and started walking to the media pen but Max grabbed her before she could leave.

"do you plan on ignoring me the whole day because of last weekend because if you are, that is so childish"

She pushed him and walked away.

"ugh i hate him" she thought making her thoughts louder as she walked to the media pen

she walked into the media pen and smiled as she walked to the interviewer.

"hello Olivia its nice to see you smiling today"

"yes today is a lovely day" she replied knowing damn well it wasn't going to be so lovely with Lando and Max trying to get her attention the whole time.

"alright then how do you feel about this weekend and what do you plan on improving from last weekend"

"well first i'm definitely going to try stay away from Lando on the race because i don't want another DNF like the last race, but i feel great for this weekend. hopefully i score points this weekend"

"do you feel any pressure with Max being your teammate, i know it must be hard with him being your brother"

"yes there is definitely pressure there. there is also competition, him as my brother i do not want him as my rival as he is the world champion right now"

"is your family proud of where you are now"

"yes my family were really proud mostly Max though he was so happy he hugged me as he was there to see me sign for Red Bull, it was probably the most unforgettable day in the family seeing me complete my dream in getting into F1"

"do you see yourself winning a world Championship?"

"oh yes definitely, not right now but in the future i do believe i can win a world Championship, but with the help of my brother"

20 minutes later she walked back into the garage and her brother grabbed her again

"Olivia please talk to me i don't like that your ignoring me"

"i have every right to ignore you Max, you hurt me with your words and i don't like that."

"stop being cold Olivia, you can not let my words get to you, you are a Red Bull driver, you are supposed to be tough and never let anyone drag you down and that includes me"

his words hit her like a rock was thrown at her and hit her right in the chest maybe he was right about everything, she shouldn't let anything get in her way.

"Your right but you hurt me with your words and i will never forgive you for saying those harmful words, you are my brother not someone who should tear me down over helping other people and crashing"

he was shocked his face said it all, did he really hurt her that much that she refuses to forgive him and forget what happened.

"i forgive Lando for crashing into me but never in my right mind will i forgive you for you are my family and family do not hurt their own blood"

Olivia walked out she was going to find lando and make it right with him so he doesn't think badly of her for not talking to him earlier, she finds him by the McLaren garage.

"Lando can we talk"

he turned and smiled walking over to her.

"yes Olivia i'm still so sorry about the crash"

"yeah i know thats why i am here i forgive you i don't want our friendship to go down the drain just over a stupid crash"

Lando smiled and hugged her, she felt his embrace and was happy with life finally, she forgave him because it was never his fault he lost control it was a simple mistake and she knew that he would never try take her out on purpose like that.

"i never meant to ruin your first race like that"

"I know Lando I know"

they hugged for longer, Olivia didn't want this to end she felt on top of the world right now. she hadn't felt a hug stronger then this before and she finally felt free.

(sorry for such a late delay ive been sick and busy but im trying my best to get this book out so i can write more and more for you guys, i hope you understand i do have a life outside of being on my laptop and phone all day so updates will be delayed)