start of 23 season

"Max, Please i dont want to deal with your shitty attitude right now okay, you are making things worse for our family"

Olivia and Max got into a fight about something stupid about racing which was only making the family worry about Max and his racing career, Max was scared his sister might take the championship away from him this year and he could not have that. 

"im not letting you steal this from me Liv" 

"calm down Max im not taking this stupid championship away from you, Plus i dont want it"

Max did not believe Olivia for the life of him, he thought she was just saying that to stop him from thinking that she would take his fame and spot in the team. he didn't realise she signed her way out of Red Bull and into Ferrari.

"I'm not even in your team anymore Max, so dont even worry about it anymore, Im not taking your stupid world championship"

Max was shocked hearing this, why wasn't his sister in the team anymore. where did she sign and why?, he felt himself getting angry, he felt like he needed to yell and scream at her and ask a lot of questions but he didn't. at the end of the day it was her choice which team she wanted to sign for. 

"what team did you sign for?"

"its not of your business" 

"OLIVIA TELL ME WHAT TEAM YOU FUCKING SIGNED FOR, IS SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD" 

the out burst shocked everyone in the room. Jos aka their father stood up to try calm down Max's yelling.

"Max don't yell at your sister like that" 

Max looked at his father, like he just hurt his feelings. Max was always the favourite when it came down to the sport like this, so seeing him defending his sister mad him mad which sparked an argument between the 2 of them, Olivia didnt know what to do as, she never saw this before. 

"YOU CANT JUST ACT LIKE SHE HASNT SIGNED FOR A NEW TEAM, SHE WAS IN THE BEST TEAM ON THE GRID AND SHE DIDNT RE SIGN FOR IT HOW STUPID" 

"Max calm down okay, she can do her own thing" 

Max turned to her, he looked so angry and she got scared.

"who did you sign for and do not lie to me" 

"ferrari" 

Max felt his face get red and he got really mad.

"FERRARI, THAT SHITTY TEAM WHY FERRARI, THEY ARE GONNA DESTROY YOU, YOUR GONNA REGRET THIS OLIVIA"

Olivia was shocked, she had never seen her brother like this since he started racing in Formula one. 

"so who is your teammate then?"

Olivia didn't want to answer knowing he would get really made if he knew it was sainz. he hated that driver. no one knew why he didn't like Carlos, he never told anyone why, Carlos never did anything to Max. but she had to answer him before he got really mad and yelled at her again.

"carlos" 

"CARLOS, WHAT NO CHARLES SHOULD OF BEEN YOUR TEAMMATE" 

"well he's your teammate now" 

Max stopped talking, he looked surprised about what she just said to him, Charles as his teammate there was no way that was possible Christian wouldn't sign some stupid Ferrari driver to Red Bull. he shook his head, he didn't know what to say after that, his sister was racing for Ferrari as a replacement for Charles Leclerc who is now signed for Red Bull to be the second driver and Max's teammate.

"there is no way Charles Leclerc is with Red Bull, there is no way at all" 

Olivia stood there waiting for Max to finally come to his senses that the old Ferrari driver was now his teammate and could potentially take away his championship now he was in a better car.

"this is bad" 

Max started pacing the room, shaking his head like Olivia just ended the world. he found this really hard to understand, his best friend could become his rival once again. back in the Karting days Charles and Max didn't get along. they started getting along once they joined F1 but now it is only going to go back to how it was when they were children.

"this is so bad, Olivia why didn't you just stay with Red Bull" 

"because i didn't want to be your stupid teammate" 

"oh come on Liv this isn't fair" 

"i kept getting compared to you Max i'm done with that" 

Max got mad at the fact she said that, he threw the glass of water at the wall that was on the table and stormed out of the room, Olivia wanted to follow but didn't because she didn't want to make her brother even more mad then he already was. 

"Olivia your a disgrace" 
her father spoke up after watching the whole thing go down.

"what?" 

"you upset your brother, why cant you be like him and stay in the same team the whole time" 

Olivia got upset and ran out of the room crying. why did her father favour max more then her, she was just as good as him, she just never is given the chance to prove she is a great driver. she hoped that this season and the team change would give her the chance to show her potential.

(Author note)

sorry for the late chapter, it took forever to come up with this chapter as i had fucking writers block which is a pain because i wanted to continue writing this book for you so i can write the lando book that kinda connects to this book