₂.₃

★☆★☆★

𝖭𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

★☆★☆★

The date of Saturday had come, and Nicolle did enjoy her long week off, as she managed to spend more time with her brothers as well as her boyfriend. Even getting to spend a whole day with her friends.

She did tell them and update them about everything that had been going on, especially with Pablo and they were more than happy to listen, if anything they kept pushing her to spill every detail.

She did want to invite them to hang out tomorrow but Luis had tennis practice and promised to spend the day with his younger sister, however, Elena was more than overjoyed to join.

As of right now, Nicolle was in her room getting ready to go out, her brothers were sitting downstairs waiting for the others to come as well as their sister to be ready. She didn't need long, she was already dressed, she just needed to fix her hair.

She wanted to do a ponytail but she decided after a while to let her hair be free, it sat nicely, it was a little wavy and after letting it down she felt it matched the outfit she was wearing for the day.

Once she finished with her hair she grabbed her bag and started making her way downstairs, she heard the chatter of the boys in the living room as she was making her way down. Once she reached the bottom of the stairs she looked up to see Pedri, Pablo, and Ansu standing to one side chatting

But chatting with rather worried expressions, as if something bad happened, which did put a concerned and worried face on Nicolle as well. Just to the other side, Fernando was making sure Elena wasn't left alone. Nicolle went towards her boyfriend to plant a quick kiss on his cheek and to hear about the conversation. But as they saw her approaching they all fell silent and looked at her with a weird expression. 

Nicolle felt weirded out and uncomfortable so she abandoned her previous plan and just made her way over to her best friend and her oldest brother. All three boys just decided to continue their conversation later, it was too risky to talk about such a thing when she was around regardless.

"Right let's go, we can take two cars?" Fernando spoke up, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Pablo and Ansu will go with me," Pedri said, looking at his friends, hoping they get the message he was trying to tell them. In his luck, they did and nodded following him outside the house towards his car.

Both Nicolle and Elena along with Fernando watched them confused, wondering why they were starting to act weird all of a sudden, it wasn't like them to act this werid.

"You girls don't mind coming with me, no?" Fer asked, looking at his sister and her friend watching as they both smiled and nodded walking right after the other three, all of them piling into two cars.

They had planned to make their way into the city and travel along small streets with shops to have a look around and find a nice place to enjoy lunch together, if possible maybe dinner later on.

The girls sat in the back of the car having plugged in Nicolle's phone and letting her playlist run as they started making their way, Fernando enjoying the little concert given by his sister and her friend.

While Pedri, Ansu, and Pablo sat in Pedris' car and continued their conversation, "Pablo you should have just told her after you got interrupted" Pedri spoke keeping his eyes ahead of him

"I am sorry, okay, it's hard to tell her, you should try" Pablo snapped back, it wasn't all that easy to spit out such words, especially to someone you fell in love with through such a situation and scared of the consequences that were to follow.