part1

Seoul
9.00 pm

In a functional hall there was a party going on

The reason for the party is mr.kim was crowning his son rogan as next ceo for kim corporation.

He is going to put the crown on rogan head. But..... Suddenly.... They heard helicopter sound. There comes mafia king aka Namjoon.

Mr kim : oh! Namjoon welcome son. Come see rogan is going to be the next ceo.

Namjoon : ( raised his eyebrows ) who said that dear uncle.

Rogan : what do you mean bro.

Namjoon : my brother is going to be the next ceo.

Mr. Kim : wtf..my son will be the ceo, who are you to tell him not to be the ceo.

Namjoon : then tell me who the hell are you to make him the ceo of OUR corporation.

Mr. Kim : w.. what

Namjoon : yes it's our corporation, we know all the truth uncle.

Mr. Kim : Oh! You already came to know, great then I will crown my son in front of you and I will see who will stop it.

The hall is silent. That's when they listen someone whistle while coming. They all shiver suddenly bcz the whistle is creepy.

Suddenly someone said.....

I will see how you will make your son the ceo. ( said is deep voice)

Mr. Kim : Ta... Taehyung

Taehyung : hi uncle why didn't you invite me for my brother crown ceremony ( said while pouting )

Taehyung : congrats bro ( said while smiling )

Mr. Kim and rogan are sweating they know that smile is not ordinary smile. It can give you shivers all over your body.

Namjoon : taehyung let's finish this ceremony we have to go back home.

Rogan : w.. what finish.

Suddenly taehyung come and hold rogans coller and push him on floor and sat on the throne like king👑.

No one speak any word bcz the mafia king Namjoon and most importantly his brother is there. Taehyung is more dangerous than Namjoon. He don't like when someone interrupt him. So they choose to stay silent🤫.

Mr. Kim : what the heck taehyung the throne is mine so it will belong to my son get up. ( he said angrily )

Namjoon : correction uncle it belong to our father so it belong to us.

Taehyung : ( he goes near Mr. Kim and said ) what do you think after killing my parents and taking their property you think you can do anything you want.

Mr. Kim : so you came to know the truth ok. So yes I killed your parents yes everyone I killed them and yes I take their property do you have any problem with that.