part8

V pov :

I came to my room and see an angel sleeping there.....indeed he is an angel...... I walk close to him , sitting on the bed and admiring him.......

V : you don't know love what you are doing to me, you are making me crazy for you..... ( said and leaned to kiss is forehead )

After kissing his forehead for a minute his eyes landed on his pink lips.... Which are inviting him to kiss the hell out of them..... And he will gladly do that......

He leaned in and began to kiss him softly but as the time passing the kiss become rough, and it's not a kiss now he is literally eating his lips.....for a comfortable position to kiss him he hover above him...... He started to kiss his neck making hickies......his lower part touched jk lower part accidentally and that's it V was on cloud nine......and he began to move his lower part on jk's..... And thinking ' this feels like heaven on earth ' when he is heaven someone disturbed him.......

......? : control yourself bitch ( said with a angry voice )

He stopped doing what he doing.....

V : I am just having fun ok don't disturb me.....

Taehyung : having fun with my babe

V : oh... Bro he is our ok , we are in one body don't forgot that, and he is ours , ours only ( possessive voice while looking at jk )

Taehyung : I asked you to help me but now seems like you will not go back...... ( said with a teasing voice )

V : never....

Author pov :

V and tae can community with each other through mind, they can hear each other thought...... So above conversation is happening in their mind.....

Taehyung : are you sure?

V : damn sure, he is my new addiction now I can't even breath without him from now on he will see my lovely obsession for him......

Taehyung : being a lover boy....mmmm....great ok now give me control of my body I want to spend some time with him......

V : bro.... Just rest for now ok

Taehyung : bu....

V : no buts just rest

Taehyung : fine

V goes to bathroom to take a shower and to change his dress to comfortable one..... After changing he came out of the bathroom then he noticed jk is going to wake up

Jk pov :

I open my eyes only to see I am in a different room then everything happened hit me..... I have to escape from this psycho as I am going to open the door I heard a voice......

V : where you think you are going ( in deep voice )

Shivers run down on jk body.... He slowly turn his head to see taehyung is looking at him sharply.....

V : you didn't give answer to my question love ( said while taking steps towards him )

While jk is taking steps backward his breath hitched when his back hit the door..... Jk is trapped between V's arms.....V face is now just inches away, their breaths are mixing and if they move one inch their lips will meet.... Jk become nervous as V is starting into his soul.... Words are not coming from his mouth his throat become dry.... After sometime of silence only their heavy breathing sound is heard in the room.....jk speak while shuttering.....

Jungkook : le....t....let me g..o

V : never

Jungkook : please boss let me go