part4

Next morning :

Jk pov :

I woke up when my alarm rings telling me that I have to get ready to go to office. after turning off the alarm ,I went straight to do my morning routine..... I went downstairs to cook breakfast.After eating my breakfast I drove to my office.  Entering my office I went straight to Mr. Park office to submit some files......I knocked the office door and heard a come in and after entering I said.....

Jungkook : good morning Mr.Park

Jimin : good morning Mr.Jeon

Jungkook : sir here is the files

Jimin : ( takes files from jk's and he put them aside and he take a deep breath and said ) jungkook I have to talk to you about something important

Jungkook : what is it sir?

Jimin : you are fired jungkook

Jungkook : w...what but can I know why sir? ( he said panicking )

Jimin : relax jungkook I have to fire you because of Mr.Lee.

Hearing the name jk get little scared.

Jimin : you know that right jungkook he is one of our shareholder and he is shifting his office to our company for some months and I heard that he still is trying to get you so for your safety I have to fire you, sorry jungkook.....

Jungkook just look down.....

Jimin : but you don't worry tae said you can be his secretary if you want? ( said while looking at jungkook waiting for the answer )

Jungkook : I will think about it sir

Jimin : ok you can go now

Jk just bowed and went from there.

Meanwhile in Kim corporation :

Tae is looking at his phone which has jk photo as his wallpaper with a slight smirk on his lips.....

Taehyung : don't worry tomorrow you will be here in my office next to me

He said and put his phone down and began to focus on his work....

Time skip 8.30 pm :

Jk pov :

After finishing my work I move to my house and plopped on my couch after sometime I stand up and went to my room to fresh up and after Freshing up I came to downstairs to cook something for myself..... After eating my dinner I went to my bedroom to sleep I lay down on my bed and about to close my eyes that's when my phone rings I take my phone while frowning thinking who will call me at 10.15 pm i looked at my phone and it's unknown number.... I picked up the phone....

Jungkook : hello jungkook speaking here , who's this

???? : hello jungkook I am taehyung

Jungkook : M.... Mr.Kim

Taehyung : yes it's me I call you to know your opinion of being my secretary what's your answer?

Jungkook was thinking about what to say should he agree or not? Finally he decided to answer....

Jungkook : i will join your office from tomorrow Mr.Kim

Taehyung : ok ( said in deep voice )

After cutting the call jungkook went to his sleep.

Next morning in Kim corporation :

Here in Kim corporation tae is doing work on his laptop and that's when a knock heard on the door he said come in and jk enter in the cabin looking professional.