part7 HE IS BACK.....

Author's pov :

Jk reached his house and directly went to his room to fresh up after wearing comfortable clothes he came down stairs to cook something for him after eating and taking his medicine, he began to watch TV until it's 8:30 pm. He is getting sleepy so he lay down on his bed to get some good sleep he slowly drift into his Dreamland.

Tae's pov :

After finishing my work I directly went to my house . After entering I directly went to my bedroom to fresh up after freshing up I lay down on my bed and kept thinking about what happen in the office..... I began to talk to my self....

Taehyung : his soft lips touched mine huh I want to feel them again what should I do what about going to his home yes it's right let's go.

After that he went to jk's house and entered through window and sees a figure sleeping on the bed he began to move towards him and slowly lay down next to him and after laying he slowly take jk's figure in his arms and hugged him tightly and slowly......

Taehyung : I am sorry love but i can't control myself ( injected him sleeping dose )

After admiring him from almost 30 minutes his eyes landed on his pink lips and he want to taste them badly so he slowly kiss him on his lips by passing second the kiss is becoming rough and passionate after getting satisfied by his lips he leaves his lips and start to kiss his neck creating purple hickies on his neck after finishing his painting on his neck he see jk's neck one more time and kissed his forehead and go from there....

Next morning :

Jk pov :

I waked up and I don't know why but my neck is paining and I checked the time and it's 6:30 only so I began to move to my bathroom to do my morning routine. I entered the bathroom and began to brush my teeth and i noticed my neck and omg what happened to my neck.....

Jungkook : did any insect bites me and why are there in purple. Omg am I going to die. Let's rub them yes.....

He began to rub his neck with soap but the marks are still there......

Jungkook : what should I do how can i go to office like this ( said while sitting on the dressing table ) I think some makeup can fix this.

After doing experiments on my neck I successfully cover that insect bites and I moved downstairs to cook breakfast.

Author pov :
Poor baby thinking it's insect bites but he didn't know that they are tiger bites.... Hey guys in this story jk is innocent he didn't know any of these things ok let's move to the story......

Jk leave for his office after eating breakfast and taking his medicine.

This continues for some days, tae come to at night and give him sleeping dose and kiss him and give him so many hickies and go to his house before jungkook wake up but jk don't have any idea about it. He is still believing that they are insect bites.

After two weeks......

In jk's cabin :

Ahhaaaaaa i have so much work how can i finish all this , Mr.park is better he gives me some less work.

Time skip night 10:45 ....

Tae pov :

I am going home when I see jungkook cabin lights are on didn't he go to his home already, what he is doing at this time in his cabin. I slightly peaked in his cabin and see him sleeping while his head is on the dusk. " Cute " I said while looking at him. Then my eyes fell on the papers that are on his dusk. I looked at the papers in confusion. They are so many papers and in computer also he is doing some work.