[10] ==> not 2o expected

Sollux must mean business, he never uses your actual full name. I must've taken too long to respond because he had to repeat the question " ii2 that really why you ran off meadra." Along with a slight shake, to get my attention /if someone were to walk in that would be really awkward/ . 

 Once I noticed this I spoke,"uh, yea that's why I ran off, and I didn't want to tell you because you were witj Feferi."  

"well you didn't need to hide it from me md, you know i could never hurt you." Sollux tried to comfort me in this weird discussion. When you both heard a faint, yet Yelling familar voice "HEY I THINK I SAW SOLLUX WENT UP THERE" yep. It was Karkat. Not a huge surprise, this would probably be a scene from one of his rom-coms but they were looking for Sollux obviously but how did they see Sollux get up here? Ok i'll admit it is the only Hive for miles but still. We both could hear running footsteps getting closer. Sollux still holding onto me, like I haven't noticed I started to panic, like what about Feferi? What would she think, Even though Sollux never did say anything about being flushed for me back. But the steps, you obviously couldn't ask now but what are we supposed to do? He could just drop me instead. If he really didn't want anyone to find out, is what I thought.  Before I know it I see Karkat's silhouette between the Door frame, with a look that would explain why he was being so quite this look was shocked I guess. ( or maybe updating his own personal shipping wall inside his mind, i mean Nepeta would) Karkat cleared his throat  to  both of our attentions. 

"WELL ISN'T THIS A LOVELY SURPRISE, MEADRA THE MAIN PROTAGONIST RUNS OFF AND ROMANTIC INTEREST A CHASES AFTER TO FIGURE OUT WITER OR NOT THERE COULD BE A POTENTAIL MATESPRITSHIP

gog daN

it Karkat