[7] ==> ill be wwith you evvery step of the wway

Authors Note

Sorry this one is short i just wanted to save some for the next section. (:B

<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>==<==>

You leaned over to look at Sollux, oh for Jegus sakes he was making the kissy face. So of course, you flip him off. This was enough time for Eridan; he to snap a look at the last few messages between Meadra and Sollux. Eridan pokes her on the shoulder to bring her back.

“so you did tell sol didnt you” Eridan said still looking at the chat the two had been having.

“Yea I have, I’N\ sorry Eridan, but he tricked me into telling hiN\ though.” I looked down, saddened that my new Matesprit has found out; after both of us promising not to tell anyone.

"no i ment did you tell him"

"What? Tell sollux what?"

"you knoww that you felt- or still do red for him i do allwways catch you lookin ovver at him" Eridan looks at me dead in the eyes, his fake Hipster lenses only add sparkle to his eyes.

“No I didn't, because he was already  with Feferi and I didn't want to make hiN\ unhappy.” I emphasized.

"wwell i think it wwould be for the best if you did tell him med" Eridan looked down at me with sympathy.

"Well should I tell sollux now? Or should I wait?" I looked up to Eridan for advice. 

"i think it depends if you really wwant to tell him ill be wwith you evvery step of the wway" Eridan  smiled at me but then added "i could evven be your moirail" I smiled back at him. I then stood up trying to pick up the confidence  Eridan did as well.

N\atespritजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें