020💞

Esmè knew how she was worried about her sister. She had seen how she had changed so much. She had barely seen her. And when she did, she wasn't herself.

Warren had told her that he would do what he could to find out what was going on with her. He had promised her that things would be okay.

Warren knew how he and Esmè had been through a lot. They had fought over their daughter. And he had run off with her.

But they had finally overcome everything. And they were making a go of things. He wanted to help Esmè.

Aria had loved having her mum and dad together. She took delight in telling everyone at her nursery. It was safe to say she was a happy little girl.

All Esmè knew was that there was something going on. And she needed to find out what it was. Before it was too late.

Morning came and Esmè woke in bed with Warren. He wrapped an arm around her. He kissed her lips and smiled. "You okay?" He asked.

"I slept like a baby. I always do when I'm with you," Esmè joked as she kissed him.

Warren smirked. "It's cause I make you horny as anything. You jump me as soon as I'm in bed," he said.

Esmè rolled her eyes. She grinned. "Other way round more like. You love me. And you're obsessed with me," she teased as she straddled him.

Before things could go further, aria ran into the room. She giggled. "I wants a brother."

"You want what now?" Esmè asked as she got off of Warren.

Aria giggled again. "I wants a baby brother please mummy. I no wants to be an only child," she told them.

Warren smirked. "Well what my princess wants, she can have," he said as he lifted her onto the bed.

Esmè rolled her eyes but smiled. She loved the bond with Warren and Aria. But she didn't know if she could have another baby.

***
Esmè was walking back from taking Aria to Nursery. She saw her sister and walked over to her. "Hey you. How you doing?" She asked.

"Oh. I'm okay. I made it up to Patrick. For the fight we had," she told her.

Esmè frowned as she saw how her sister was wincing. It was clear she was in pain. "What happened?"

"Little rough sex. That's all. Don't worry," Charlee said.

Esmè rolled her eyes. She grabbed her wrist and took her back to her flat. She all but lifted up her top to see her ribs were covered in bruises. "He's hitting you. Isn't he?"

"No! I fell when I was trying to organise cupboards. Don't read too much into it."

"I'm not an idiot. Don't treat me as one. He's hurting you. And you're covering for him. Why? Where's your strength gone?" She asked.

Charlee looked to her. "Having it beat out of you isn't exactly fun. I'm a McQueen. And he's broken me. I can't leave him. Because he will find me," she said.

Esmè smiled. "Not if I can help it."

***
Esmè and Warren were in bed. They had just finished having sex. She grinned. "Is this your way of trying to give me a boy?" She asked.

"Oh you know it," Warren said. He looked to her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Esmè nodded. "Yeah. I'm good."

But Esmè had no idea how she was about to find herself wanting revenge.