Sweet

Idk what to title this but it's my new comfort ship so I just had to write abt it. I hope you enjoyyy! :)

This takes place after Nimona "died". Will be Ballister's POV the whole thing bc why not.

Ballister POV:
It's been a day, maybe two maybe more, it's felt like I've been here forever, since Nimona died. I haven't been able to get out of bed because I'm crying too much. I can't live without her. I miss her so much.

I suddenly heard loud knocking on my front door. There wasn't any hope left in me for it to be Nimona so I just ignored it. "Bal! Are you in there?!" I heard someone yell. Only Ambrosius calls me that. So it must be him.

"Alright that's it, I'm coming in!" He yelled before I heard the door bang open. "Bal! Where are you?" He yelled once again.

I still can't stop thinking about him too. I want him to hold me in his arms and comfort me when I break down into tears again. "Bal, please... I'm worried about you." I heard him almost whisper.

"I-I'm in here." I said loud enough for him to hear me. "Bal?!" He ran towards my room. Only to see me under the covers with puffy red eyes from crying.

"Thank god you're here Bal! I was so worried-" I sniffled. His eyes widened as he closed my door and ran towards me. "Hey, it's okay. Don't be sad." He said in a worried tone. I started crying again.

He was kneeling by my side. I knew I worried him but still jumped into his arms, making him almost fall over backwards while doing so. "Bal?" He hugged back gently as I sobbed into his armour covered shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay. Let it all out," he said softly, "how about I make you something to eat, hm? Would that cheer you up?" I sniffled and wiped my eyes, "n-no, but I'm still h-hungry."

"Alright, come on." He sighed
and picked me up bridal style. My arms clinged around his shoulders as I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck.

He placed me down on the couch and quickly took off his armour. (-he's wearing smth underneath btw chill-) "What would you like to eat?" He asked, kneeling in front of me again.

"I d-don't know.. I probably don't have any f-food.." I stuttered, struggling to hold back tears. "Okay," he sighed and sat down beside me, "come here Bal." I fell into his arms as he hugged me tightly.

"Let it all out. I'm here, and I won't let you go again." His words made my heart melt as I choked up muffled sobs and cried into his chest. "I hate seeing you like this. I'm worried about you, Bal." He stroked my hair.

"Please don't leave me.." I whispered. "What? Of course I won't, Bal. I promise, I will never leave you again. I love you so much.." he kissed my head. "I love you too Ambrosius.." I snuggled up against him.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend again?" He asked, rubbing my back and smiling. "We technically never broke up." I sniffled. "Right... but will you?" I giggled slightly and said, "of course."

All he could do was smile, hugging me even tighter. "Now, what would you like to eat?" "I don't know.. what would you like to eat?" I asked, rubbing my nose against his. "You~" he suddenly pushed me down, the couch cushions breaking my fall, and started kissing me. "Mmph!"

"Mwah. You're so cute Bal~" "What are you suggesting we do?~" I smirked. "What do you think I think we should do?" He touched our noses together, still lying on top of me. "Make up sex?" I guessed.

"Maybe. Do you... want.. to?" He pushed his face closer, his lips grazing mine. "Later... right now, I just want to cuddle~" I brushed my lips against his lightly. "I'll always give you cuddles~ and kisses?" "Mhm." I giggled more as he kissed all over my face.