Make up, make out, and more~

TW: smut, cringe 😭
I hope u enjoy this, it's probably a rlly bad one shot heh 😅

A while after Nimona "died" and Ballister was grieving less, him and Ambrosius "got back together," even though they technically never broke up, but whatever.

Anyways, one evening, Ballister and Ambrosius were sitting on the blonde's bed in the institute playing a card game.

"And... I win! Again." Goldenloin boasted in a teasing tone. "What, how do you keep winning?!" The brown haired man whined playfully. "I don't know, maybe I'm just, better than you." He purposefully teased again.

"I guess you won't be getting any kisses for a week." Ballister crossed his arms while smirking and looked to the side. "You're such a sore loser you know. Well... I have an idea for another game we can play, but it doesn't exactly involve winning~" the blonde man smirked, squeezing the shorter ones thigh.

"What do you- oh...." The brunette blushed from the sudden realization. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Bal?" Ambrosius asked. "Maybe. Are you suggesting we have "make up" sex?" Ballister guessed nervously.

"Yep. Are you okay with that?" The blonde asked. The flustered Ballister nodded slowly before Ambrosius threw the cards off of the bed and pushed him back.

"It's been so long since we've done this." Ambrosius leaned in closer, his lips softly brushing against his boyfriend's. He waited a second before connecting his mouth with his completely.

Ballister closed his eyes a little and opened his mouth after he felt Ambrosius's tongue pressing against his lips, asking for entry. "Mm~" his muffled noises turned on the blonde as he continued to kiss him passionately while sliding his hands up his shirt.

The brunette wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck while the blonde lay flat on top of him with his knee in between his legs, his hands sliding back up his torso to hold his face.

Ambrosius pulled away after a minute, a string of saliva connecting both their mouths. He unzipped Boldheart's shirt and then trailed kisses and hickeys down his neck. Ballister shuddered and moaned softly, tugging at his boyfriend's hair. "I forgot how sensitive you are. Noted~" he teased, continuing to move down his body.

"I remember.. the first time.. we did this~" Ballister said in between heavy breaths. He then brought his arms up above his head to grip the pillow.

"I do too.. would you like me to be as gentle as the first time?" He asked softly. "Yes, please do... sorry.." the brunette tilted his head to the side. "Don't apologize. I'm fine with taking things slow Bal.." he said sweetly, bringing the his head over to face him. Then kissed his cheek affectionately and smiled.

"Mmm," Ballister smiled back, "keep going, please. I'd also like to kiss most of the time as well, if you don't mind of course~" Ambrosius could tell he was quite nervous, so he just took it slow and was extra careful not to hurt him.

Goldenloin slipped the other's shirt off completely, admiring his handsome boyfriend below him before moving down to his stomach. He stopped as soon as he reached his pants. He then looked up at him for approval, earning a nod, telling him it was okay.

So he carefully pulled off the brunette's pants, revealing his boxers. Also revealing the erection poking at his underwear.

"Want me to help you with that~?" Ambrosius asked. "N-no.... only because I'll just end up cumming soon anyways.." Ballister answered, earning a raised eyebrow from his boyfriend. "You sure?" He asked, a bit confused by the shorter ones reply. 

Ballister glared at him playfully and moved his legs up away from Ambrosius, leaving him to sit there in confusion. He sat up and pushed his boyfriend back slightly to straddle his lap. He gripped his lover's shoulders and lightly grinded his hips against his, earning a satisfied groan from the him.