Valentine's special part 2

Warning: NSFW, smut, pure smut, gay sex, I've been spending too much time on ao3, crying

Ballister shut the door to their room giving Ambrosius the perfect opportunity to push him against the wall and start kissing him. His hands trailing up and down his clothed body.

He loved it when they kissed like this. Tasting each other desperately as if they hadn't touched one another in weeks. Which may as well have been the case by the way they were acting.

The thought that Nimona was just downstairs was definitely blocked out by the lust and need for pleasure. She would probably just blast her music through her headphones like she usually did when they did this. So the two men weren't too worried about her. Especially because she's older than the both of them combined.

Drool dripped from the corner Ballister's mouth as he whimpered softly when Ambrosius's tongue dominated his. They were both hard at this point. So the blond started rubbing their clothed areas together.

He pulled away for air and before he could react, the brunet shoved him back and onto the bed. He lay there confused but not disappointed in the slightest.

"Do you mind if I top?~" Ballister asked as he seductively crawled on top of him. "I don't mind at all, darling. You don't have to ask, you know. I'm fine as long as it's with you.~" Ambrosius said with a smirk on his face. He sat up and took his shirt and pants off as Ballister did the same.

"You're so fucking hot..~" the blond bit his lip as his cheeks flushed making the brunet's cheeks flush as well. "So are you~." He smiled and caught his lips in another kiss. He slid his hands up his abdomen and up to his chest before going back down in a pattern.

Ambrosius threaded his fingers through Ballister's thick dark brown hair pulling him closer towards him. He bucked his hips, rubbing them lovingly against his in an act of impatience and mind manipulating desire.

He pulled away and begged. His almond eyes wide and glimmering. "I can't wait any longer, please.." Ballister hummed in response and started trailing wet kisses and hickeys down his body. Ambrosius bit back soft sounds until he reached his lower abdomen. It made him flinch and squirm sensitively at the strange touch. "You like that, don't you?~ So good for me- pfft!" The brunet burst out laughing after saying that.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just so odd saying sexual stuff like that, haha." He snickered. The blond smiled and chuckled softly for a little. After a few minutes of giggling, Ballister finally suggested, "alright, since we can't take that seriously, how about some frotting?" Ambrosius kneaded him through his boxers already impatiently.

"I'll take that as a yes, my love." The brunet slid off his boxers and did the same to the blond who was grinning lively up at him. "You really do want this, huh?" Ballister smiled happily. "We just haven't in so long. I really need it." Ambrosius leaned up and captured his lips in a sloppy kiss. The brunet lowered his hips completely and pressed them against his. Grinding and rubbing their throbbing members together. "Fuckkk~" the blond moaned breaking the kiss.

Ballister moaned loudly under his breath and thrusted harder against him. Chasing that climax they both needed. Through the panting and the heavy moans they couldn't stop staring at each other with such a loving feeling in their eyes.

Ambrosius came on the both of them and soon after, Ballister did too. "Fuck..." the brunet groaned and collapsed onto him. The blond panted hard and stayed flat on his back with his arms and legs spread unmoving. In between breaths he asked, "you still in the mood to top, or would you like me to take the lead instead?" "Please... yes." Ballister whispered tiredly.

Ambrosius smoothly flipped him over and rested his hips between his legs as he trailed kisses and sucked on the sensitive scarred skin. Ballister let out soft sounds and lightly fisted the bed sheets. The blond went lower and gently licked up his inner thighs, watching the brunet squirm and buck his hips. The scene was lewd; only meant for their eyes. The smell of sex and sweat already radiating in the air all around the room.