Late Valentines special

Forgot to tag my best friend who helped me so I'm editing it for this AllisonRing17 tysm

This takes place after the events of the movie and on Valentine's Day Ofc. Btw there'll be two parts of this so this is themed fluff with kissing.

                                :) ENJOY! <3

Ballister always feels bad on special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays and Valentine's Day. Since Ambrosius always somehow manages to happily give him the perfect gift along with a perfect day.... And Ballister never thinks his gift is anywhere near enough compared to his.

Except this year, he is planning to make it absolutely heartfelt and magnificent. He also just kind of wants to outshine Ambrosius, in a good way. Something he hopes he'll never ever forget..

<~•~>

Now, it is Valentine's Day. It's the middle of the day and Ballister is out in town looking for a gift. In particular, he's looking for a gorgeous flower, Ambrosius's favourite flower. He does realize eventually that every gorgeous looking flower he tries to buy, are all crazy expensive.

Nimona is currently accompanying him trying her best to help, but mostly just hoping to find a fancy weapon to buy, maybe even steal.

Then, an idea pops into her head and she cheerfully sprints back over to him to tell him. "Hey boss! I have an even better idea for you to do for Goldie. Come with me!"

Before Ballister even gets a chance to think, she shifts into a dragon and flies him over the remains of the wall and over to a beautiful meadow filled with hundreds, even thousands of brightly coloured flowers. A lot of them thankfully even being Ambrosius's favourites.

Nimona flaps her wings violently and softly lands before a tree and then drops him off so he can gasp in awe and tell her how great this is. "Good Gloreth, it's infatuating! How did you find such a place?" His eyes lit up, the white sparkle in them glowing as he gazed wide eyed at the meadow.

"Oh it's nothing, just a bit of exploring and stuff. So, was I right, is this a perfect place just like you wanted?" Nimona asked feeling rather pleased with herself.

"Yes, yes, it really is. Thank you so much, Nimona." He smiled and then they both headed back to their fixed up small place, once known as their "lair".

Ambrosius had quite a few knight duties to get finished so it gave Ballister enough time to cook and prepare a meal for them for a nice picnic.

Once that was finally done, he got his fellow pink haired sidekick to set everything up at that tree while he waited for Ambrosius to finish up and come back home.

<~•~>

Half an hour or so later, he heard the front door unlock making him jump up and quickly grab a blindfold before Ambrosius walked in. "Hey, I'm home!" The blond greeted smiling widely.

Ballister went up to him and kissed him softly before smiling as well. "Welcome home. Follow me, okay? Oh, and let me put this on you first." He carefully tied the blindfold around Ambrosius's head covering his eyes.

"Where are you planning on taking me, Bal?~" Ambrosius asked teasingly with a grin appearing across his lips. "You'll see, it's a surprise." The brunette said before leading him outside.

"Alright, I trust you, Bal." The blond said, blindly earning a smile from the other. Ballister lead him into the city and called a flying taxi. (idk what they're called)