Christmas

Idk why this took so long but at least I FINALLY finished one of my 5 oneshots. I hope you like it. There's smut but not a lot cuz it's mostly fluff so... anyways, ily all I hope u enjoy!

It was a cold winter evening, the night before Christmas Day. Ballister was heading over to the living room, since all of the other knights were there. Mostly just because he had to and also because Ambrosius, his boyfriend, was there waiting for him.

He'd left his gift for his boyfriend in his room for now, so it wouldn't get ruined or anything like that. While he made his way to the "party", he noticed the queen walking down the hall as well. "Hello, your majesty." The brunette bowed. "Oh, hello there Ballister. How are you feeling today?" She waved back and responded.

"I'm doing well, thank you. How are you today, your majesty." Ballister asked politely. "I'm very good, thanks. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Well, I'll leave you to it. Goodbye Ballister." The queen said before walking away. "Thank you, your majesty, you too. Goodbye." The young man said before continuing on his way to the living room.

Once he got there, he sucked in a deep shaky breath before heading inside. "Bal, you're here!" A blonde exclaimed happily, running up to him. "Hey Ambrosius!" They hugged and then held hands as they walked over to the other knights together.

The other knights didn't like them very much. Mostly Ballister though, since he doesn't have any noble blood coursing through his veins and that he was born as a lower class citizen/commoner. They only don't like Ambrosius because he likes Ballister, as a friend since they don't know, and because he's the descendant of Gloreth. Jealously.

They only earned dirty looks by going over there. It was pointless. Ballister looked down in disappointment as Ambrosius glared at them in annoyance. "Bal, how about we go up to our room instead, hm?" He said shifting his gaze from the knights to the young man next to him. "Sure." The brunette frowned less and then went to their room holding the blonde's hand.

"Are you okay?" Ambrosius asked worriedly. "Hm, yeah, I'm fine," Ballister sighed while taking a seat on his bed and then said, "I got you something." "I got you something too." The blonde smiled and took a seat next to him. "I'll go first.." the brunette took the gift out of his drawer and handed it to the young man sitting beside him.

Ambrosius smiled and unwrapped it, revealing a scented candle that said: soulmate, noun: in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality.. I'd find you and I'd choose you <3. (-I saw it on Etsy lol-) The brunette looked away nervously. Meanwhile, the blonde's face lit up and he placed it on the bedside table before hugging his boyfriend tightly.

"I love it Bal! And I love you so much!" He said and started kissing his face. "Haha, I love you too, Amb." Ballister laughed and hugged him back. "You really like it that much?" The brunette said in between laughs. "Yes, I love it, it's so sweet. But... I love you more~" The blonde replied giving him one last kiss on the cheek. "Haha! Well, Merry Christmas."

He grinned and gave Ballister his gift before saying it back, "Merry Christmas." The brunette opened the wrapped box and his eyes widened as he saw a package with 100 date ideas in it. "I love it so much! This is one of the best gifts ever!" "I'm glad. I also hope we can use one of these sometime soon." Ambrosius said as he brushed his lips against the other's.

"Well, as a matter of fact, it's almost our 3rd year anniversary, so how about we use it then?" The brunette replied. He was blushing a bit before the blonde closed the space between their lips. After a few seconds he pulled away and said, "that sounds like a great idea~ wait... you said it was one of your favourite gifts.. what's your favourite?"

Ballister's face flushed a bright pink colour, blending into his soft, brown skin. "I-I uh... you.." he whispered. "Hm? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you~" the other young man mocked playfully, moving his face closer to his. "You're such a tease," the brunette pushed his face away and tried to hide his smile, "I said you.."