Karma's first day..

Karma kit opened there eyes seeing a cat putting some herbs in the right spot. Karma kit didn't understand what was happening but karma kit squirmed the medicine cat named spotted cloud looked towards them and walked closer to them and gently picked them up by the scruff. Karma kit stopped moving instinctively karma kit had a mainly white pelt with black spots and a large black area on top of there right eye and there eyes were red. Spotted cloud walked into the nursery where a white cat with fluff sat spotted cloud put karma kit gently on one of the moss beds. Karma kit laid on the bed and squirmed over to the white cat. "Looks like my determination to keep at least one of your kits alive worked." Spotted cloud spoke with a bit of pride the white cat gently laid down looking at karma kit with happiness and delight. They picked up karma kit and gently placed karma kit closer to themself. "Thank you so much spotted cloud." The white cat mewed happiness in there voice. Spotted cloud smiled and spoke "it's my job Bright moon. I believe this kit will end up making an amazing warrior." Spotted cloud smiled one more time before echo paw came into the nursery. "Spotted cloud I need your help..wolf dusk got attacked on a patrol by a loner..!" Echo paw said to spotted cloud spotted cloud nodded and ran out with echo paw. Bright moon seemed worried but didn't dare to move to go see what was going on. They were gonna spend time with there kit. Karma kit felt a bit of drowsiness overcome them and karma kit laid there not being able to do much. Suddenly another queen with a few kits came in. It was Snake bite with there kits Bright kit, Spotted kit, and poison kit they only seemed a day or two older then karma kit. The three kits waited for snake bite to lay down and snake kit laid down on there side and the three kits went over to there mother and laid down satisfied by snake bites warmth. Snake bite noticed bright moon with karma kit. "I'm guessing spotted cloud decided your kit was doing alright finally?" Snake bite asked silently to Bright moon and bright moon nodded. "Spotted cloud said he'd be an amazing warrior when he grows up. I'm also glad that there doing alright.." Bright moon mewed gently to snake bite. "They're a adorable kit. I can see where tiger dawns genes are in that fluff and dark spots," Snake bite spoke silently and then added "I can also see where your genes are in there with that white pelt, and eyes." Snake bite seemed gentle with the compliments. Bright moon smiled then thought for a second then spoke "you think Hawk star has a name for them yet?" Bright moon asked to snake bite "Depends if spotted cloud decided if Hawk star or you should see the kit first. I'm hoping he chose you or that medicine cat has some unneeded confidence. One of the first cats who should see there kits are the mothers and the fathers then the leader." Snake bite spoke there tone getting slightly more defensive. "I'm just glad they seem to be doing well." Bright moon mewed and karma kits eyes started drooping closed letting the drowsiness take over as karma kit fell into a deep sleep.