Storytime!

It had been a day since the new kit had come. Munchy kit was still adjusting to having a fox scent in the camp and karma kit was adjusting to seeing them roam the camp. Poison kit didn't seem to effected by it. Today karma kit decided to see if they could become friends with the new kit. Karma kit told Bright moon and dragon pelt where they were going and Karma kit ran to go see the new kit. They caught up to the new kit easily. "Hello!" Karma kit said suddenly the new kit seemed startled but turned around and relaxed after noticing it was another kit. "H-hi?" The kit said not sure what to say. "What's your name or well what should I call you?" Karma kit asked to the kit the kit spoke happily "my names fax kit!" Fax kit spoke excitedly. Karma kit assumed they had made up that name due to them being a fox but didn't just want it to be fox kit and wanted it to be something slightly more original. "Creative!" Karma kit complimented and fax kit seemed happy by it. "I'm karma kit! Wanna be friends?" Karma kit asked nicely to Fax kit and Fax kit nodded. "I'd love to be friends!" Fax kit spoke excitedly Dark tuft was reentering the camp with creek paw. It seemed like they had finished there training for the day and they had hunted creek paw was bringing some of the food they had caught to the elders. "Wanna go see what there doing?" Fax kit asked and karma kit decided to answer. "I'm pretty sure there bringing that prey to the elders. However we can go ask the elders if we wanna hear a story!" Karma kit suggested and fax kit nodded. "Race you there!" Karma kit said swiftly running "hey!" Fax kit said running quickly following karma kit eventually getting to karma kits side. They both tumbled into the elders den just as creek paw was about to step in it. Deer tuft looked at them quickly wolf dusk also looked at them but tall claw was just sleeping. Creek kit stepped in and sat down besides karma kit and fax kit who were getting up. Creek paw put the prey down then walked out not wanting to question what the kits were doing. Fax kit bounced up "can we hear a story?" Fax kit asked while Karma kit stretched. Deer tuft smiled "I've been wondering how long it'd be for kits to ask for a story." Deer tuft spoke calmly "of course I'll tell you a story." Deer tuft spoke calmly while Wolf dusk started eating the prey Creek paw had brought in. Deer tuft started the story. "When I was a young warrior quite many moons ago I met this warrior who was large, fierce, intimidating,they had a fluffy brown pelt with a white spot on there nose.. They were named Tall spot. Most warriors were scared they'd get them mad but they were quite gentle..as long as you weren't on her bad side. I was friends with them. One day however I didn't know what was coming. We were on a patrol together and noticed two dogs tied to nails. The closer we looked we noticed there was a flaming stick. Tall spot told me to distract the dogs while she grabbed the flaming stick. So I distracted the dogs however nearly got my tail bitten off at one point I got this scar." Deer tuft stopped letting Fax kit and Karma kit take a look at the scar they were signaling at. "Woah...You were brave.." Karma kit spoke and fax kit seemed slightly shocked. "Yes but tall spot was even braver." Deer tuft spoke calmly there voice getting slightly sadder but it wasn't that difficult for deer tuft to tell this story. The dogs got off there ropes that were tied to nails and one jumped at me while the other jumped at Tall spot while she was grabbing the flaming stick." Deer tuft said then Fax kit spoke after Deer tuft had finished that sentence. "The dogs got off and attacked you two? Were there any other warriors with the patrol you guys were on?" Fax kit asked and deer tuft answered "No. The rest of the warriors were guarding the camp since there was a threat at the time." Deer tuft answered then continued there story. "Without thinking I leaped at the dog that tried attacking Tall spot distracting it but getting bitten in the ear by the other dog. That's when I got this ear tear. Tall spot took that moment to there advantage to run to the creek in our territory however at the time it was a tiny bit flooded and there wasn't the dam that's there now. I ran in the same direction as Tall spot wanting to make sure no other dog went to attack Tall spot. However I was a mouse brain at the moment because the dogs followed me." Deer tuft shifted the way they were sitting while Karma kit thought they knew where this was coming while Fax kit continued to try listening intently. "Tall spot jumped into the creek to get the fire of the stick unset. However one of the dogs seemed to have an energy burst and pounced at Tall spot. The other dog followed. Tall spot got dragged off of where the dam would be know and fell and assumingely drowned..." Deer tuft spoke. "They are in starclan now." Tall claw stated seeming to have woken up startling Deer tuft and Fax kit. Karma kit and Wolf dusk didn't seem surprised that Tall claw was awake. "That's a valuable lesson on why if warriors see dogs in our territory they lead them away from the camp and away from any other cats." Deer tuft spoke then Karma kit spoke immediately after "those were brave things for a cat to do.." Karma kit commented. "That's why a key essential to a warrior is bravery and loyalty for there clan." Deer tuft spoke and sighed "Promise me when you two kits grow up and be strong warriors you'll be as brave and loyal as you can.." Deer tuft said and Fax kit answered first. "Of course. I'll be a strong, brave, loyal warrior when I'm older!" Fax kit said happily and karma kit spoke "Ill be one of the strongest warriors loyalist, and bravest warriors that whenever loners see me they'll be crying for there mothers!" Karma kit spoke and wolf dusk interrupted "I'm sure you kits will."