Play fights.

It had been a few days since karma kit was awoken and they knew how to speak words. Karma kit got carefully put down by bright moon and tiger dawn rushed to sit next to bright moon. Hawk star was sitting in front of karma kit. "I think it's time you decide..what shall we call you?" Hawk star asked gently to karma kit. Karma kit thought for a moment and looked at there pelt before looking up to Hawk star and standing up or well tried to. Tiger dawn put there paw in front of karma kit while they fell slightly. "Karma" karma kit spoke as tiger dawn helped them to stand back up. Hawk star nodded "Quite a good name...and a fitting one at that. I suppose you shall now be called karma kit until your made an apprentice." Hawk star looked at karma kit for a few more moments then walked away. Bright moon looked at karma kit "That's a amazing name..karma kit.What a perfect name." Bright moon said happily to karma kit and karma kit smiled tiger dawn looked at karma kit. "What a fitting name I saw you looked at your pelt as well to decide. Good thought you had." Tiger dawn said before signaling for bright moon to follow to talk privately. "Stay there" bright moon said to karma kit as bright moon walked away with tiger dawn. Another kit bounced up to karma kit. They had white fur with a mane or well fluff on there neck and red eyes just like karma kit. It was poison kit. "I heard your name is karma kit! It's amazing!" Poison kit said karma kit seemed relieved others who were kits liked it just as much as they did. Munchy kit who's mother was dragon pelt. Munchy kit was a blind kit. There were rumors that the blind kit was also the leaders kit because of there pelt but other then the pelt colors there were no other proof about it as well as the fact dragon pelt didn't necessarily want to reveal who the father was. However the other kits were unbothered by this rumor. Munchy kit sniffed the air and carefully walked over to poison kit. "Oh Munchy kit! The new kit decided there name should be karma kit!" Poison kit spoke to Munchy kit and Munchy kit nodded "That's cool!" Munchy kit mewed karma kit sat there deciding to ask. "Should we be friends?" Karma kit asked gently Munchy kit nodded "friends? Me and Munchy kit would love to be your friend!" Poison kit sounded exited but that's when bright moon came back over seeming saddened slightly but seemed happy to see karma kit socializing with other kits. "Can we go play?" Karma kit asked to bright moon. "Of course just stay in the camp and near my vision or the nursery." Bright moon responded and with that poison kit rushed over to the nursery to play while karma kit walked a bit more slowly to help guide Munchy kit to the nursery without running into somebody. "Let's act like we're warriors fighting each other!" Poison kit said despite Munchy kit being blind they nodded and agreed seeming happy. Karma kit agreed as well but then spoke "what if one of us are pretending to be a traitor and the other two are fighting for the clan?" Karma kit suggested. "I can be the traitor" poison kit said knowing Munchy kit probably wouldn't since they were blind and karma kit was the one who suggested it. Once in positions Munchy kit surprisingly made the first move to launch themself towards poison paws scent. Poison kit wasn't expecting Munchy kit to be the one who started it but jumped out of the way. Munchy kit just barely landed on there feet. Karma kit ran at poison kit jokingly tackling them to the ground. Munchy kit ran towards karma kit and poison kits scent. They pretended to slash poison kits shoulder by bringing there paw gently across poison kits shoulder. Poison kit did a pretend pain yowl and pretended to struggle against karma kit. Karma kit pretended to slash at poison kits stomach by gently bring there paw against poison kits stomach. Poison kit did another pain howl before gently biting karma kits leg but did it so it was gentle enough so it wouldn't hurt. Karma kit bounced off of poison kit and poison kit gently tackled Munchy kit to the ground. Poison kit spoke "I'll always hate vertex clan warriors!" Poison kit said in a joking matter to make it clear that it was pretend. Munchy kit spoke back "I'll always hate traitors!" Munchy kit mewed gently struggling against poison kit and karma kit gently jumped onto poison kits back making poison kit pretend to jump off of Munchy kits back poison kit pretended to struggle white karma kit gently bit poison kits ear. Munchy kit got up and gently pawed at poison kits eye to pretend like they were slashing it karma kit spoke "get off of our territory!" Karma kit pretended to be angry. Munchy kit pretended to claw at poison kits shoulders by gently pawing them. Karma kit jumped off of poison kit and poison kit pretended to be angry. "You warriors may have gotten me this time but I'll be back you see!" Poison kit pretended to be angry and crawled into the nursery after a few seconds crawling out. Suddenly wolf dusk padded over to them. "What a eventful pretend fight that was." Wolf dusk said. Poison kit seemed exited they had gotten praise from the deputy and so did Munchy kit. "You really think so?" Munchy kit asked and wolf dusk nodded but remembered they were blind "of course it was amazing." Wolf dusk spoke and karma kit also got exited. Suddenly poison kit spoke "I think we can take down you!" Poison kit spoke and wolf dusk seemed like they would be fine if they were to play with these kits. "Why don't you pretend to attack me then?" Suddenly all three kits got ready to pretend fight wolf dusk. Wolf dusk stood up and at the same time poison kit pretended to bite wolf dusks tail. Munchy kit pretended to claw and bite at there legs while karma kit pretended to claw wolf disks's stomach. Wolf dusk let out a pretend pain noise before making sure the kits were out of the way and pretending to collapse to the ground. "We did it!" Poison kit sounded exited and wolf dusk chuckled. "I was going easy on you kits!" Wolf dusk spoke getting up. "But you three seemed very confident in your pretend attacks." Munchy kit sat down and karma kit sat down next to Munchy kit and poison kit seemed the most exited over wolf dusks praise. Hawk star padded over to the cats  with a smile on there face. "Yes you guys pretend fought well." Hawk star seemed to wonder something for a moment before walking away doing a tail flick signaling for wolf dusk to follow. Wolf dusk followed. "You guys wanna play more?"