New kit, truth, then a retirement.

It was now a moon since karma kit had first opened there eyes. It was just the start of the day. Karma kit, poison kit, and munchy kit were walking around the camp until karma kit stopped and poison kit helped tell munchy kit to take a halt. They noticed hawk star was looking at a injured fox kit and so was wolf dusk. "We must help them." Hawk star said to wolf dusk and wolf dusk nodded and grabbed them gently and ran to spotted clouds and echo paw's den. "I will send out patrols today considering wolf dusk is probably gonna be busy with that appearance." Hawk star said shifting the way they were sitting "Shattered hound, Swift claw, Silent shadow, Dark tuft your on the dawn patrol. Poison wisp, Devil foot, Tiger dawn, and Raven scar you all will be doing sunhigh patrol." Hawk star stated loud enough so the warriors could hear. Karma kit continued walking but walked over to Hawk star. Munchy kit followed karma kit's scent forcing poison kit to follow. Hawk star looked down at the kits. "You must be curious about the little fox. We don't know most of the story but bear paw and red spot came back with it. Bear paw had urged red spot to bring it back and placed it down for us to see and make our decision." Hawk star stated. Karma kit spoke next "will they be raised in the clan?" Karma kit asked "yeah would they?" Munchy kit made it clear they were also curious and poison kit just waited for Hawk stars answer. "If they'd like to be. However if they don't like to be they'd be guided out of our territory by a few warriors." Hawk star answered hesitantly "So we can get another friend!" Mucnhy kit sounded happy about it but karma kit looked to munchy kit and smiled poison kit asked the next question. "Where are there parents?" Hawk star did seem slightly taken aback by that but shook there head slowly. "We don't exactly know. We can't tell if it was abandoned by there parents or if it had ran away from there parents or if it had gotten trapped and the parents don't know or if the parents are in our territory or if the parents are dead we don't know." Hawk star sighed poison kit seemed concerned. "Are you sad?" Munchy kit asked to Hawk star and Hawk star seemed to not expect that. "Not entirely and it's over a different matter." Hawk star stated before jumping onto there rock with a swift leap. Snake bite found them. "There you kits are. You should have told us you were gonna go here!" Snake bite mewed sounding half frustrated. Karma kit just looked at them and poison kit hung there head down slightly. Munchy kit didn't know which direction snake bite was in so he faced the wrong way because well there blind. "Sorry snake bite.." munchy kit spoke getting a nudge from poison kit signaling he was facing the wrong way. Munchy kit was quick to turn around. Karma kit saw tiger dawn talking to bright moon bright moon looked a bit frantic so karma kit brought there ears in there direction. "I'm telling him today" tiger dawn sounded serious and took a step closer to bright moon. "Not yet we have to know he can keep quite about it..!" Bright moon mewed frantically but silently. "What so we tell him when he's a warrior? We'd probably be elders by then and if not then possibly dead." Tiger dawn said silently to bright moon then looked to karma kit and started walking over to snake bite. "I'd like to talk to karma kit alone." Tiger dawn had rushed over to tell poison kit and munchy kit and snake bite. "Go ahead." Snake bite said. Karma kit seemed curious what they would be told. That's when tiger dawn carefully grabbed karma kit by the scruff and ran over to a more isolated part of the camp. After getting there karma kit was gently put down. "Karma kit..I need you to promise not to tell anybody else.." tiger dawn mewed there words sounding serious. Karma kit nodded "I can keep a secret!" Karma kit mewed quietly. Tiger dawn nodded. "I'm not actually your father." Tiger dawn said quietly to karma kit. Karma kit seemed shocked but the more they thought about it they didn't seem to have any orange in there pelt like tiger dawn did however karma kit decided to try seeing if this was a joke. "That's a mouse brained joke." Karma kit stated hoping they were using the term mouse brained correctly. He had only heard warriors use it when frustrated or in a joking manner. "It's not a joke." Tiger dawn said silently. "Your real father isn't in this clan." Tiger dawn spoke silently deciding not to question where karma kit got the term mouse brained from. "But just because I'm not your actual father I can still be family to you." Tiger dawn stated and karma kit relaxed. Karma kit was still allowed to see tiger dawn as a dad. Tiger dawn picked karma kit back up and ran back over to the more populated part of the camp then put karma kit down and walked back over to bright moon. "He handled it well." Tiger dawn said silently and bright moon nodded. Wolf dusk suddenly leaped onto the rock with the kit and put him onto the rock with Hawk star. "All dcats old enough to hunt and fight for vertex clan may gather around the rock for a clan meeting!" Hawk star yowled loudly karma kit, poison kit, and munchy kit weren't old enough to hunt nor fight but decided to listen anyway. Snake bite sat behind them. Once all the cats gathered around Hawk star started. "This fox kit is now part of the clan. They will be raised like they were clan born! I will not accept any discrimination about them!" Hawk star yowled before wolf dusk carefully leaped off the rock with the fox kit then put them down then jumped back onto the rock. "Now there's also a few other reasons I called this meeting. It has come to my attention that wolf dusk would like to retire from being a deputy. Wolf dusk had served this clan well and fought for this clan well. They are deserving to be welcomed to the elder den." Hawk star stated as wolf dusk hopped off the rock and went over to tall claw and deer tuft. "That being said I will need a new deputy." Hawk star looked at all the warriors and there eyes landed on sparrow soul. "Sparrow soul!" Hawk star yowled. "Do you promise to protect this clan with your life as well as sending out fair patrols and hunting parties?" Hawk star asked loudly. Sparrow soul nodded. "Of course I will." Sparrow soul stated. "May you take your place on the rock!" Hawk star yowled. "Now there's two last reasons I called this meeting. It has been brought to my attention that Bear paw and Blaze paw are ready to become warriors." Hawk star stated while Bear paw and Blaze paw stepped up. "Bear paw for now on you will be known as Bear claw." Hawk star stated bear claw was obviously happy as cats started chanting there new name. "Blaze paw" Hawk star begun the chanting died down. "You will be from know on known as Blaze tuft." The chanting of Blaze tuft's name begun and died down as Hawk star continued speaking. "Now there are two kits ready to become apprentices." Hawk star stated noticing just how much was in this meeting. "Creek kit, Moth kit please step up." Hawk star stated while creek kit and moth kit did as there leader asked. "Creek kit you will know be known as Creek paw. You will be mentored by..Dark tuft." Creek paw walked over to Dark tuft and they touched noses before creek paw sat down next to Dark tuft. "Moth kit you will from now on be known as Moth paw. Your mentor will be Blue pelt." Hawk star spoke watching as moth paw went to touch noses with Blue pelt and sat down next to them. "Clan shall be dismissed!" Hawk star yowled loudly. Karma kit looked to poison kit and munchy kit. "Wasn't that a lot for one meeting?" Karma kit asked while poison kit nodded. "I'm pretty sure clan meetings aren't normally that long however I guess there is a reason." Poison kit stated while munchy kit mewed. "Yeah..that was a lot."