Four more chances.

It had been another moon. Karma kit was walking around the camp until noticing the patrol coming back. The patrol was planned to be Dark tuft, Hawk star, Shattered hound, Tiger dawn, and blue pelt. However they seemed to be carrying something...It was Hawk star! The deputy sparrow soul ran over to hear what had happened. The patrol explained for a moment before Hawk star woke up and shook themself awake. They got up and walked over to the medicine den to get the rest of the wounds treated. Sparrow soul sighed and went to hear Hawk stars side of the story. Karma kit seemed...surprised. Poison kit suddenly bounced onto karma kit "why so surprised?" Poison kit asked gently and karma kit answered "I think the leader just lost a life-" suddenly Hawk star padded over to the rock and jumped onto it and called for a meeting. Once all the cats were around the rock Hawk star started speaking "Cats of vertex clan! I have lost another life due to a badger however we have since fought it off and got it off of our territory." Hawk star paused debating if they should add this part and decided to add it "I know have four lives." Hawk star mewed not looking proud before looking at all the cats "I also want there to be extra patrols and more hunting parties." Hawk star simply stated. "Cats of vertex clan your all dismissed!" Hawk star mewed loudly. Hawk star jumped off the rock with impatience and walked over to there den. Karma kit just sat there unsure what to do now. They thought they heard dark tuft mumble something silently "we only have four more chances left..."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Sorry for the short chapter you all I had basically no more ideas for this story and this was the only thing I could think of-