Chapter 1:A CreepyPasta

)third PoV(

A teenager sat in the park. He sat swigging on the swing set as the sun slowly went down in the quiet town. The park was empty. Quiet.

The block was quiet as well, no cars on the street, no people on the side walk. The block was barren of people, only the teenage boy sat at the swing watching peacefully at the sunset as it lowered.

Suddenly, a short figure appeared. They slowly walked into the park, behind the boy. They continued to walk until they where directly behind the teen.

"Do you wanna play dollies with me?"

The blonde little girl asked innocently, looking over the teens shoulder.

The boy jumped a little, startled before looking at the little girl, dressed as a nun and smiled at her. Reaching out, he ruffled her hair a little.

"Oh, hello. What are you doing out at this time, kid?" He asked, "where's your parents?"

The little girl giggled, "they were very bad dollies." She giggled and looked at him, tilting her head, "do you wanna play?"

The boy stood from his swing, standing at 5'10 and looked down at the little girl. He was confused.

"What? What do you mean?" He said, confused.

She looked up at him, smiling a bit creepily that made the boy uncomfortable. Her eyes narrowed a little too seriously for a 6 year old.

"You've been a very bad dolly." She said as her metal wings became viable and a tip wrapped around the teens neck as it lifted them in the ground and the girl floated in the air.

The teen choked and grabbed onto the metal around his neck, losing air by the second as he coughed. Before he can stop it, her other points of her wings stabbed into his body in multiple places.

The girl willed her wings back to normal as the boy dropped limp on the floor. Blood on her metal wings disappeared as her wings sucked in the energy from the blood.

The girl giggled as she looked at the bloodied limp body and skipped around the body, her wings again disappearing.

Singing a tune she giggled and looked down as the body and skipped, a trail of black fierily wisps following her.

"Ring around a posy, pockets full of posies, ashes ashes, you all fall down....." She giggles at the sight of blood.

She turned creepily turned to the one camera that caught all of this on footage. She disappeared from the cameras view only to reappear in front of it as her tiny hands grabbed onto the screen and her purple glowed as the footage deleted from existence, never leaving a trace that she was ever there.

Then teleporting onto the sidewalk, she continued on her journey, not one speck of blood on her or her nun outfit.

Turning on the street she disappeared, leaving dust in the wind.

*Different 3rd POV*

Masky and Hoodie gapped at the park in front of them. Hiding in a tree that stood there they gapped silently at the bloody body. Eyes wide in disbelief.

"Holy Shit!" Masky finally said.

"W-what was that?" Hoodie asked, his red eyes wide and looking upon the scene.

" I have no idea! Is that a new pasta? I don't think I've heard of a pasta like that!" Masky stated with disbelief as he looks at Hoodie.

Hoodie looks at Masky, "I-I d-don't K-know man, l-lets just g-go home." He stuttered.

Masky nodded and they both headed down the tree. Sprinting into the slender woods on the side of town.

Only what they didn't know was that a little blonde girl watched from above as they chatted. Giggling at their distress and dismay.

)Chaos' POV(

I giggled at the distressed the teens and followed them. Teleporting every few feet to catch up with them. From what I've heard was that these were Slendermen's Proxys.

Maybe Slendermen can be my new master? That would be fun. He is immortal too.

As I follow the boys known as Masky and Hoodie, I think of the possibilities. Maybe there's some friends I can make there? Are we going to the slender mansion? I wonder if I can have tea parties.....

I stopped behind a tree as the boys run up to the big mansion that looked abandoned in the woods. Peeking with curiosity, I look as they barged into the big mansion. I walk up to the door slowly, pushing the door open with my small hands and poking my head inside.

I've never been here so I didn't know what to expect. But it was amazing to me. Then again, I was also with a dark 7 year old mind set so everything looked amazing to me.

I smiled and my purple eyes widened. Inside was a room with a couch in the corner and blood splattered onto the walls. It was cool to my insane mind.

Teleporting in, I was in the middle of the small room. There was two doors, one on the left and the other on the right. My wings on my back appearing, I used them and my eyes to scan the doors from heat signature trails they might have left.

Picking up one from the right door, I let my wings vanish as I walked to the door and teleported into the room.

Looking around with curious and insane purple eyes, I find out that it's a living room. With dark gray walls, blood red couches, a TV screen, etc.

A elf looking boy was the only one who sat there, playing a video game. Watching curiously for a few moments I notice a certain twitch to his fingers. He was hacking the game and making it glitch.

I grinned insanely and walked to him. He glanced at me with annoyance before quickly pausing his game. He seemed to look at me before realizing i wasn't supposed to be here.

"Hey, mister~" I sang, looking up at him as he slowly stood up, "Do you wanna play dollies?"

•~~~|Authors Note|~~~•

I hope you enjoyed the cliffhanger. Anyway, the next chappie may be sooner than you think or later, but I'll still update. I hope you can VOTE on the chapter, COMMENT on this book, and FOLLOW ME on my profile.