Chapter 3: New Master

RECAP:

The tall faceless man seemed to falter as he looked at me, I guess he didn't think it would be me. Good! I didn't spend time erasing and deleting evidence of me for nothing!

With his black tentacle things springing about, I decided to like my pretty purple and metal wings show too. I looked up at him with purple eyes, it was cool! It was like we were matching!!! I giggled.

"You aren't any fun! Can we play a game?" I grinned insanely at the thought, "Do you wanna play dollies with me?"

The man seemed to turn his faceless and pale head to the two teenagers next to the wall slightly. I looked at him confused as he stood straight and looked down at me. His next question startled me even more.

"What is your name, child?" He seemed to sigh.

I froze slightly as the question echoed slightly into my name.

My name?
Nobody asked me that before.............. So many years............. My name? All the other masters said my name didn't matter...... I haven't heard someone say my name in 200 hundred years

I looked up at the faceless man, eyes glinting. "My........name? My name is Chaos."

|RECAP~OVER|
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Chapter 3: "New Master" :

The tall and slender looking man looked like he was thinking about it after I said my name. He looked down at me, his cool black tentacles disappearing. I frowned when he did that and I looked at him with my big round purple eyes.

"Is there any chance that your name is Chaos Loid?" He asked me.

I grinned and looked up at him, grinning wildly, "yep! How did ya know~" I replied with a slight whine.

"Magic," he deadpanned, "but can you tell be how old you are, please?" He asked bending at the waist to look at me.

I mock thought, my finger tapping on my chin as I hummed, "I dunno~," I giggled. "But I think I'm this many." I held up 7 fingers.

The tall man straightened, "I see......" He trailed off.

I whined bored before a thought struck my mind and I giggle, my wings disappearing into nothing but its shadow.

"I don't like this game! It's boring! Can we play with the blonde boy?" I asked, my purple eyes wide as I remember the boy in the television.

Masky and Hoodie seemed alarmed and I almost giggled, but managed to crack a wide grin. The tall man in the black suit seemed to look curious. But then again he didn't have a face and could actually be annoyed. Maybe both!

"Um, Slendermen? Wasn't BEN in the living room? He would've seen her pass him if she followed us." Masky said wearily.

So that's what the tall mans name is! It's Slendermen! I'm gonna call him Slendy or maybe S man. Yea, that would be fun!

But then I remembered what else Masky said. I smiled at him widely.

"No, that's not true~" I sang and giggled, "Benny's not in the living room silly! He's in the TV!"

Masky seemed to relax before I spoke and he tensed again.

"We played such a nice game, too bad he lost....." I sighed.

Masky and hoodie tense before running out of the room, and leaving the door wide open. Me and Slendy watched as they ran down the hall. Their footsteps causing a slight echo in the hall as they ran to the steps that led downstairs.

I looked at Slendy with a giggle and if he had eyes in his pale white head, I bet he would be starring at me.

Slendy let one black tentacle come from his black and he silently wrapped it around my waist as I giggled at the tickling sensation. He teleported once I was tightly in his grasp and we were suddenly in the living room. The TV was black as it was shut off and the video controller The blonde boy was playing with was still laying on the floor.

Me and Slendy looked to the doorway as Hoodie and Masky emerged and stopped as they looked around the room. I stared at them as they did, a wild grin sported my face as I was still wrapped around by a tentacle.

I giggled silently as Hoodie jumped when two hands slammed on the Tv screen from the inside. The blonde boys figure outline took place but otherwise it was invisible to the naked eye.

"Child, release BEN right this instant!" I heard Slendy yell at me.

I looked up at him with a crazy smile and said, "What if I don't?," I giggled with my blonde hair falling in front of one of my eyes, "You can't control me! I have no master!" I giggled again.

My metallic, purple, wings appeared on my back again and grew, slicing at the tentacle quickly. I floated with a grin stretched across my face.

The pale faceless man growled, more tentacles sprouting from his back. Even with no face I could tell he was angry and irritated.

"Then, make me your Master and release BEN! NOW!" He growled at me.

For the first time in a decade, I smiled calmly and dropped to the floor. On my knees with my wings on my back, my eyes glowed a bright purple. My collar glowed a glitchy purple as well that went straight to my chain that began to grow.

I smiled and tilted my head, blonde hair covering my eyes from view, and stated,

"As you wish......... Master"

•~~~|Author's Note:
I really hope you enjoyed that chapter after a while of me not really posting anything on this book, but I hope that you did. Anyway, please VOTE for the book, COMMENT your opinion, and FOLLOW ME the author!