Chapter 4: Jeffrey Woods

RECAP:

I giggled silently as Hoodie jumped when two hands slammed on the Tv screen from the inside. The blonde boys figure outline took place but otherwise it was invisible to the naked eye.

"Child, release BEN right this instant!" I heard Slendy yell at me.

I looked up at him with a crazy smile and said, "What if I don't?," I giggled with my blonde hair falling in front of one of my eyes, "You can't control me! I have no master!" I giggled again.

My metallic, purple, wings appeared on my back again and grew, slicing at the tentacle quickly. I floated with a grin stretched across my face.

The pale faceless man growled, more tentacles sprouting from his back. Even with no face I could tell he was angry and irritated.

"Then, make me your Master and release BEN! NOW!" He growled at me.

For the first time in a decade, I smiled calmly and dropped to the floor. On my knees with my wings on my back, my eyes glowed a bright purple. My collar glowed a glitchy purple as well that went straight to my chain that began to grow.

I smiled and tilted my head, blonde hair covering my eyes from view, and stated,

"As you wish......... Master"

|RECAP~OVER|
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Chapter 4: Jeffrey Woods:

With a smirk I watched as my chain grew and wrap around my masters hand. My eyes glowed a violet purple as I spoke with a slightly robotic voice.

"Imprinting.................... Imprint Complete."

The chain slightly glowed with the purple glitches. I looked up to Slendermen, who was now my new master. On my knees with my hand on my collar and the other resting on the floor, I smirked and looked up to him with a flash in my purple eyes.

"What was it that you wished for, Master~" I teased, my voice a bit more mature than my 7 year old body.

Slendermen seemed to snap out of whatever trance he was in and growled. Pointing to the TV, he pulled me to it. Standing in front of it, with me on my knees, he pointed to the screen, me, then back to the screen.

"Release BEN! NOW!" He growled in irritation.

I grinned at the order my hand raising to lay on the TV and glowed a bright violet. With a glitchy flicker, I touched the screen and reached BEN, who quickly Pulled at me and channeled out of the TV and onto the Living room floor.

BEN looked up from the floor and growled at me with black eyes and red pupils. Jumping up, he grabbed me by my neck and I continued to grin a wide-eyed smile at him.

"Did you like my game? I love games! But not as much as I love playing dollies!" I giggled.

BEN growled in annoyance and was about to reply but someone came through the door of the living room.

They had pitch black hair, pale white skin, and had a bloodied white hoodie. He had burnt off eyelids and a cut in permanent smile. I personally like his smile, it's pretty.

"Whoa, I don't think I've seen Benny this mad since I stole his happy grass." He snickered.

Slendy "looked" it him. He seemed to be annoyed but I wouldn't know, his face is kinda..... Not there.

"Jeff, just go to your roo-" he was cut off by Jeff.

"What?! Why the fuck would I need to go to my room! This is getting interesting." Jeff smirk at me and Benny's direction.

I giggled with a wide smile and looked at Jeff with wide eyes. Ignoring Benny as he strangled my neck, I extended my wings from my back before I set my hand on fire. Grabbing his hands around my neck, I squeezed and he let go of me.

Giggling, I teleported in front of Jeffrey and grinned at him.

"I like your smile!~" I giggled, poking his face after I made the fire vanish.

Jeffs smile seemed to get impossibly wider, before he exclaimed-

"I like ya, brat. I don't know why Benny's so mad as you appreciate my beauty~"

•~Authors Note:

Hope you enjoyed to chapter! Anyway, please VOTE for the book, COMMENT your opinion, and FOLLOW ME the author!