Chapter 2: An illusion does wonders...

)BEN's POV(

I looked down at the kid shorter than me. She couldn't be older than Sally's age. In fact, she looked a year younger.

I was going to kill her, thinking she was some oblivious human, before I saw the familiar glint in her eyes. The spark of insanity was shown. That and the fact her eyes were unusually purple and wide with insanity.

Asking slowly, "and who," I scanned her up and down, "are you?"

The little girl giggled, sending a slight chill down my spine. Her blonde hair covering one eye as her mouth made an insane smile.

Her form seemed to waver, and falter before she shifted in front of my very eyes. I stared wide eyed to the identical twin in front of me, that was, well, me.

The other me smirked as my -I mean his, eyes glinted with a smart look towards me before saying, "And who, " the other BEN scanned me over, "are you?" In my voice.

Growling, my eyes glared at the imposter. I lunged at him (or her?) and dropped my video game controller, aiming at the imposters neck. We landed with a thump on the living room floor, my hands gripping the others neck with electricity shocking down my arms. Although it had little to no effect to the imposter.

We flipped over, the imposter straddling my hips and pinning me down with a supernatural strength. One of the imposters hands touched the TV screen, as we have rolled over to it with me lunging and such, and both of his hands glowed a faint purple hue.

The imposter grinned at me, "You shouldn't have done that, BEN." And with a yelp I was teleported inside of the TV, tied up with in by my own life wires. I growled insanely as my my red pupil glowed in anger and annoyance.

I heard a quick giggle, "Sorry about that BEN, but I have to have some fun too." From the voice of the little girl. I watched as the girl unplugged the game control and grabbed the remote. Eyes widening when she shut the power off on the TV.

~>|Chaos POV|<~

I giggled as I shut the TV off and put down the remote. BEN was connected to technology, but so was I and I was able to easily defeat him because he wasn't expecting it although he could've defeated me if he knew what he was doing without that amateur move.

Making an illusion, I made myself to appear as BEN or better known as, BEN Drowned.

I smirked in my BEN form. My purple eyes shifting robotically under the illusion and I searched for the heat signature again.

I walked out of the living room, following the trail. As my illusion's BENs eyes seemed to have an even more chaotic glint to it if you looked closely enough.

Trailing after the trail of Masky and Hoodie, I soon stopped at a stair case, and made my way up. My illusion BEN looking casual and yet devious by the default glint in its eyes.

Looking out from the stair case and to the hall that was there, my purple eyes returned to normal under the illusion. And I walked into the hall that the trail seemed to end in. The bodies of Masky and Hoodie was in the room at the end of the hall.

The door was doubled and was a oak wood brown. On it was carved swirls that sparked a slight curiosity to my purple eyes before it was destroyed and I continued on my way.

Reaching out, I took hold of the door with my small hands below the illusion and with bens in the illusion. Opening the big door, I walked in and closed it behind me as my BEN illusion.

The room was cleaner than the rest of the house I was in. It looked like a office to me. The walls was a dark ash gray with a pretty symbol on it. It was a X on top of a circle.

The floor was brown, and wood tiled. The room was a bit dark, but there were candles like the ones mommy and daddy set at night in the kitchen.

There was a table that would be a little tall for me but not to my BEN illusion. Looking back at the room again, a man was seated behind the table. Even as he sat you could tell he was tall. Like a giant. He wore a black suit like those rich people down the trail or road and he had no face. It was so COOL!

Masky and Hoodie stood to the side though. And they looked confused, and shocked, and constipated. It was weird.

The faceless man stood from his chair behind the table, and, even if he didn't have a face, I could tell he was angry at me. But it didn't scare me at all, he was just showing me love. Right? And then we would be able to play dollies!

I looked up at the man, in both the illusion and under it. The faceless man growled at me,

"Who are you?!" He seethed. The two boys seemed to back up to the wall from were they stood.

My BEN illusion smirked at the man and looked up at the faceless pale head. The BEN illusion stuck his hands in his tunics pockets.

"I'm BEN Drowned." The illusion seemed to voice BEN and Under it I looked up at the very tall man in insane curiosity.

The man seemed to scan me with nonexistent eyes before he walked around the large table and leaned down slightly, only changing his height by a few inches.

"I ask you again, who. Are. You! BEN drowned would not be walking into my office without permission. So please do tell me what you are doing in Slender Territory." Was what he growled at me with his nonexistent mouth.

A few of his black tentacles spurted out from his black, waving around in a 'threatening' manner that reminded me of one of my old masters. I smiled under my illusion at the memory of the masters dead body stuck on my wings and burning.

Such love! Too bad he didn't accept my love, he died with all the others.

My illusion faltered for a moment, and it was only then did I guess he wasn't really going to buy it. I pouted under the illusion, but it was really a fake one as the illusion wavered with a dark purple hue and crumbled.

Masky and Hoodie looked frozen by the way they stood next to the wall. Like a snowman! Or a tree. Yeah, trees are cool too!

The tall faceless man seemed to falter as he looked at me, I guess he didn't think it would be me. Good! I didn't spend time erasing and deleting evidence of me for nothing!

With his black tentacle things springing about, I decided to like my pretty purple and metal wings show too. I looked up at him with purple eyes, it was cool! It was like we were matching!!! I giggled.

"You aren't any fun! Can we play a game?" I grinned insanely at the thought, "Do you wanna play dollies with me?"

The man seemed to turn his faceless and pale head to the two teenagers next to the wall slightly. I looked at him confused as he stood straight and looked down at me. His next question startled me even more.

"What is your name, child?" He seemed to sigh.

I froze slightly as the question echoed slightly into my name.

My name?
Nobody asked me that before.............. So many years............. My name? All the other masters said my name didn't matter...... I haven't heard someone say my name in 200 hundred years

I looked up at the faceless man, eyes glinting. "My........name? My name is Chaos."

•~~~|Author's Note|~~~•
Is that a cliff hanger I see? Nope, just a really bad ending to a chapter! Anyway readers, I hope that you VOTE for this book and chapter, COMMENT your opinion, and FOLLOW ME!!!