𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

(Evangelina)

A week went by, and I missed him like crazy. I haven't left my penthouse in a week; Lucifer calls and texts me daily. Part of me wants to hear his voice, but I need some time. This past week, he's sent me flowers and chocolates, showing his love for me. It was lovely and romantic, but I'm still perplexed about everything. Once I found out he was the Devil, I would've run off like anyone would have done. I could've dumped him that day and never looked back, but I didn't because despite keeping the truth from me, I was still madly in love with him.

I fell for him as Lucifer. The Lucifer I fell for was a gentleman, a sweetheart, a protective loving teddy bear. He made me feel things Michael has never done. He lifted my spirits; he made me fall in love with him. He made me whole again, but I still couldn't shake off the fact he's Satan. Can I accept him? I'm still not 100% certain. I decided to go out to Central Park to clear my thoughts. I found a letter and a bouquet of roses when I opened my door. The red roses are the same ones LuciBear gave me. Once I read the letter, my heart melted.

Sending me this note and flowers brought me to tears

Sending me this note and flowers brought me to tears. I miss him terribly, but I still need time to process this. I placed the flowers in a vase and went for a walk. Walking through Central Park, I came across the Japanese Cherry Blossom trees; I remember this day. He brought me here after we ran into Michael and Bethany. It was a unique first date. Full of happiness, I continued to walk to clear my thoughts and found myself gazing at the city and the pond at the Bridge.

I gazed at the heart-shaped ring he had given me that day he had asked me to be his girlfriend

I gazed at the heart-shaped ring he had given me that day he had asked me to be his girlfriend. I've worn it every day and haven't removed it since. How can I? This ring showed me how much he genuinely loved me and was very serious about us. Perhaps I should call or see him; this past week has been challenging. I missed his presence. I missed him. I suppose a text wouldn't hurt.

"Hi, Lina," said Veronica

"Hey LiLi," said Whitney

I looked up and saw Whitney and Veronica; I hadn't seen them since I left the mansion. It will be great to catch up.