Out of the dark

Fury was a full blooded where wolf that had tan skin with black hair with green highlights that she kept in a up and down hair style with a wicked green smokey eye make up and black lip stick. Her out fit consisted of a green tank top with black claw marks across the chest with a black jean jacket and black shorts with black tights as she wore black knee high boots and fish net gloves on her black painted nail hand her wolf ears had a few piercings while she wears her crested moon necklace.

She walks in to monster high with a smile happy to be back for another year before she sees two familiar bats fly in before they chang into draculaura and her father as she squeals running over to her Best friend "draculaura!"she says with a big smile as the two best friends hug each other.

Dracula smiles"ah fury it's dreadfully to see you again how is your family"he says.

"Same old same old Mr dracula "fury says with a smile as she shrugged. She then turns forward"back at my true home and more fierce then ever with my ghouls "she sings with a wink as she fluffs her hair.

Dracula then joins her rolling her eyes"so this is it back at school"she sings as her and fury are surrounded by four ghouls with books as they do a dance "still living by his rules how can I find some air to breath"she sings as her and fury twirl before they were back to back"come we gotta break those rules and live life"fury sings before the ghouls around soon run behind them forming a line as she and Dracula slowly wave there hands over there heads before Dracula holds a hand over chest as she falls into furys arms who catches her and bounces her back up."I'm not a king that's him"Dracula simgs as the ghouls hold the books over there heads as they dance to the words and beat.

She and fury then hop and crunch one knee to the floor sliding "and no tells him no"she sings as she and fury hope back up as fury smirks with her fings as she flips her hair"but someone should"she sings as she keeps up the steps with Draculura "your right I just need a chance to find my wings"Draculura sings with a smile.

A new ghoul named Frankie bumps into fury"oh I'm sorry I'm Frankie Stein "the zombie looking girl says with a big smile she was kept greeting people before accidently bumping into the ghoul.

Fury shrugs waving a hand "eh it's okay and my name is fury nice to meet you and have a lovely monstrous day"she says with a fanged smile before Frankie turns as some ghouls formed lines on each side of her"I might be nervous but I'm an optimist its an adventure ready to take the risk "she sings as her and a few monsters followed a robotic like dance"i see the monsters they look like family "she sings as they all stop in a pose as they sing at once"this is what ive been waiting for!!" as the ghouls then spread out.

"Here I am I'm coming out of the dark"they all sing as one as the twirl and spin in formation as they form a circle with Draculura and fury side by side with some ghouls as they pop there shoulder side to side as they gently swayd there arms up before tucking there arms in like claws"not afraid to show my secrets or my scars"they sing together as furys eyes glow amber as her fangs are bared as she howls throwing her hair back as while Draculura sways with confidence as fury, Frankie, Draculura and another wolf girl where stand in center sports as the other ghouls form lines as they hunch as they move in a forward position as from above they looked like an actual spinning wheel.

Soon the for girls moved along as they rock to the beat "this is where I'm finally free"they sing as one as fury smirks with her fangs as she rocks to the beat swaying side to side "this is where I'm ment to be"they sing in harmony.

"Here I am I'm coming out of the dark "they all sing clutched together in a circle as they each hold out a hand in the air before crunching down with growls "out of the dark"they all sing as fury stands up flipping her hair with a wink.

A pair of mummies stop forward as they lowered Cleo de Neil as fury rolls her eyes before crossing her arms as she glares secretly at the mummy princess before Draculura spins her best friend making her laugh forgetting about the mummy princess as the beat starts again.

The monsters walks in line formation "I might be nervous but I'm a opposit"Draculura sings with a hand on her hip walk past "it's an adventure ready to take the risk" Deuce sings as he passes Cleo. Frankie walks before stopping"I see monsters they look like family "she sings.

The girls them all stopped as they faced forward "this what I've been waiting for!!"they all sing together as fury , Draculura and Frankie were in front with the new wolf ghoul as they all jump crossing there arms as they land in a crunching position before dancing side to side bending there arms before freezing in a claw hand motion"here I am I'm coming out of the dark!!"they sing as furys eyes glow with her fangs grow as she smirks before they back up a step lowering their hands before holds there arms bent before closing then going side to side as they all dance in step with one another "or showing my scars"they sings as fury holds her hair up as a deadly scar went down her back as she continues to sing as one with the ghouls letting her hair down "not afraid to show my secrets "as they break in into a circle while some ghouls form a outside circle as they dance in formation "this is where I'm finally free" they sing together as fury dances to the beat as it was coming to an end "this is where im ment to be"they sing as they trwil posing as they pop there shoulders to the beat by crossing there arms and then un crossing them as they then hope to the beat going side to side "here i am coming out of the dark "they sings as all the ghouls through the hands up in the air as if they were reaching out of the dark as they slowly spin around before crunching as if they were hiding before standing up with a twril "out of the dark"they hold the last note and stopping im a pose before furl throws here head back and howling making many people cheer loudly.

Draculura rolls her eyes amused by her best friend who smirks before she share a hug as they laugh glad to be back at monster high.