The plan

They walk back into there dorm room "bloodgood really is terrifying"Frankie says as clawdeen has tears in her eyes "Draculura I'm sorry it's me I'm the one destroying the school I'm putting everything in danger I'm sorry for all of it"she says crying as Draculura shakes her head walking off.

"It's okay clawdeen she's just upset right now"fury says giving her a hug before walking to her side of the room.

"She right and she'll be okay eventually"Frankie says before walking to her side of the room. Soon they were all shown sleeping in there beds as clawdeen quietly packs she believes is she lives and goes back into the dark everything will be fine as she looks at her three best friends one last time before leaving as she was shown walking towards the entrance she came through as it glows before she walks through it back to the human world.

Clawdeen was shown sitting on some bleachers by a sport field before she hears flapping and a huff as a bat flys through the trees and a wolf on all fours walks up panting.

The bat flys over the bleachers before transforming back into Draculura who lands on her feet before wincing at the sun"sun not my favorite"she says wearing a cloak over her shirt with her pink skirt and black bat wing boots.

The wolf then transformed into fury who had her hair down straight wearing black jean shorts with combat boots and a black and green stripe tank top with her black jean jack and fang necklace as she was panting "give me a minute hums haven't run that long before"she says before climbing onto the bleachers as clawdeen sniffles "what are y'all doing here"she says still in the same clothes from last night.

The two set down beside clawdeen "nice you get me busted and your the one with the attitude"Draculura says joking.

"I'm sorry about your dad"clawdeen says as Draculura let's a small smile grace her face"hell forgive me someday I have eternity on my side "she says as they share smiles just then Frankie walks through the trees with a smile as she wore the same thing from last night with a different jacket."I think we've almost caught up to her oh hi"she says with a smile before looking up seeing the three before her before she walks over with a smile climbing on to the bleachers sitting down.

"How did y'all guys find me"clawdeen asked confused.

"You didn't turn off your find my fiends app it's alarmingly accurate "Frankie says with a smile.

"She right we're friends remember and plus mama wolf here was going crazy plus we're not letting you run away when you need us tye most"Draculura says before holding out a thumb towards fury who huffs"what y'all are my pack and pups of course I'm going to go crazy when ones messing "she deadpanned before crossing her arms as they laugh at her rant.

Clawdeen then frowns looking down "if I go back I just put everyone in danger let's face it I'm not monster enough for monster hi"she says with tears before feeding her claws disappear as she holds out her hand as she pulls it out of her coat pocket "look at me I don't belong her I don't belong anywhere"she cry's.

"That's not True cub"fury says shaking her head.

"Furys right you belong with us clawdeen "Draculura says as clawdeen shakes her head"but I don't know how to stay with you!"she cry's getting up grabbing her bags as she runs off the bleachers before Tripping as she falls as they rush down"clawdeen "they say worried before fury sees her pull her hand up from the dirt"guys"she says as she points to the hand print"wait is that"clawdeen asked as they all share a look it looked exactly like the hand print lock.

It was night when they got back as they Rush to the cemetery before clawdeen says blood good with a guest "the founder's day dinner I totally forgot"she says as they all huddled around her.

"My dad and furys parents are coming"Draculura says before turning to clawdeen "aren't you supposed to give a speech"she aksed.

"Yes to honor my mother. Let's just get this done with "clawdeen says before they head to the old mausoleum as they stand in front of the door "now what do we need to freak you out so you turn human"Draculura asked.

"Pretend I'm decue "Frankie says with a smile as clawdeen shakes her head"what no I think I've got this now"she says before taking a calm breath as she wills her claws to disappear as her hand turns human before she presses it on the palm look as the ghouls hear locks moving as the door slowly opens as they all share looks before one by one they head in so all they needed was a human hand just like Hyde.