First day of school part 1

Monster high was shown with reddish clouds as the clock chimes "good morning monster high classes began today a reminder to all amphibious students to hydrate often"blood goods voice rings out as a creature swims through the fog as the bell chimes.

Fury was shown in a dark red dress with a black leather jacket with her chocker on as her boots click against the ground as she walks through the hall that was filled with students and coffin lockers.

Clawdeen and Frankie were shown Walking through a hall way"I can't believe it school! Here we are walking down a hallway!"she says excited as fury spots them as she runs off "hey ghouls"she says with a smile before they all squeal as there coffin locker buddies before she notices there outfits "my y'all look ferocious today."she says with a smile.

Frankie wore black ripped jeans with her boots and a grey sweater with a yellow and black checkered button up shirt underneath as she shoulders her bag with blue bolt earrings. Clawdeen with shown a dark red and purple skirt that buttons up all the way up from with purple open jacket and black shirt with her necklace.

"Thanks and so do you"clawdeen says as fury smirks flipping her hair. Clawdeen then noticed a vending machine as her eyes widen"look how fun is that"she says shocked before running over as the two follow her"a vending machine with like snacks jelly nude eyeballs okay not my jam but still fun"she says with a smile as Draculaura walks over "look alive ghouls"she says before getting a snack a she walks away not before doing her and fury's handshake.

Duce was at his coffin locker with heath when Cleo walks over wearing a gauze style dress with black sleeves with a pyramid purse try to her wrist after lagonna gave her the go"hey duce"she says with a smile.

"Hey Cleo"he says as Heaths hair was on fire "your hair is on fire heath"she says to heath who smiles thinking it was a compliment "thanks totally ignited my pillow this morning smelled like burned cheese"he says with a smile.

"It wasn't a compliment it's scorching my Gauze"she says touching her dress"please step back"she says.

"Happy two"he says with a smile before leaving the two alone "what's up"deuce says putting stuff up in his locker coffin.

"Oh I just wanted to say I'm officially totally good with heart breakup fabulous actually I have a long list of other interested creatures just waiting to date me"she says with a smile.

"It's good to see that you've moved on Cleo and that you're still the same impressively self love monster I broke up with"he says closing his coffin locker walking away as close stands there disappointed as logona walks over with a smile "now he totally wants you back"she says with a smile before Cleo hears fury laughing with two other ghouls as they walk there way.

"Check out the walking jigsaw puzzle"Cleo says mockingly makeing fury glare at the mummy princess feeling protective over her two new friends.

"He im Frankie I've made from a collection of dead people's body parts"Frankie introduced her self with a smile.

Cleo scoffs"and that hair there a reason like a dead person like you have it"she says as fury glares heatedly at her. "I totally disagree I love the hair and so does fury"clawdeen says as Cleo smirks"aww did the old doggie meet another lost little doggie with purple claws"she says with a baby voice.

Fury huffs"who you calling an an old dog mummy rags"she says as clawdeen nods her head before squaring her shoulders"shes right and who are you calling little "before they two werewolves growl as they roar as fury's eye s glow as her fangs sharpen  barring them making Cleo and Logan jump bacak

"Okay let's go before they give us mange"Cleo says with a glare as the tow Walk off as fury continues to glare at the mummy princess oh was it going to be a long day.