Sneaking into blood goods office

The school was shown the next morning as a reddish glow was shown behind it as fog covers the ground "good morning monster high the casketball tournament pep rally has been moved to the clawditorium"blood goods voice was heard as something slithers through the fog before it jumps out eat the skull enrercom as it splashed back down below.

The monster Cafe was shown as Abby picks up her drink taking a sip as a ball suddenly turns into bugs as they scarey around all over her drink.

"Okay for the most spell there's a few ingredients we to find"Dracula, Frankie, clawdeen and fury were shown at the table. Fury was wearing a dark green dress with a fang necklace with a black leather jacket and thigh high boots her hair in long side loose braid. Draculura wore a black red dress with sleeves. Frankie wore a black sweater dress with a white button up shirt underneath. Clawdeen wore her purple fur coat with a top and skirt with her boots as they had coffees.

"Like a scavenger hunt I love it"Frankie says with a smile.

"Okay most of these are easy"Draculura says as the others hum.

"Okay first witch Hazel, Rosemary, mayonnaise--"Draculura started to list off as Frankie looked confused on that one"but a couple are harder powdered mace wing, ogre bone--"she says better clawdeen cuts her off"ogre bone?"she aksed.

"Yeah why"Draculura says.

"What is clawdeen "fury asked confused.

"Bloodgoods mug it's pure ogre bone"clawdeen explained with a smile remembers seeing it on bloodgoods desk.

"We just need to find a time when she's out of her office, then shave a little bone off the mug"Draculura comes up with an idea as they all share smiles.

"9:17 am"Frankie says with a smile.

"Huh"the other three asked confused.

Frankie smiles"every morning at exactly 9:17 she leaves her office and uses the bathroom. Shes very regular"she explained.

"Frankie honey how do you know all that"fury asked with a worried look. Frankie laughs shaking her head"okay don't worry it's not like I have a thing for tracking everyone's bathroom habits or anything my brain just remembers everything, including everything that everyone does ever"she explained a as they just look dumbfounded for a minute.

She then turns to Draculura "did you know that you moisten your lips over 32 to 34 seconds"she says as Draculura shakes her head "what"she asked.

"So tomorrow blood good hits the laboratory at 9:17 a.m., we sneak in and shake them up"clawdeen says with a smile "there he just did it 34 seconds"Frankie says.

"Oh honey we have a lot of work to do"fury says holding her hand as she gently taps it as Frankie tilted her head confused.

The tower was shown as the clock chimes as birds caw at it was the next mornin as the tower groans as it's clock ticks. Ms blood good was shown sitting at her desk with her orge bone mug that says I hate Mondays as she takes a sip out it before sitting it down when her stomach growls loudly "oh"she says before she was shown walking fastly out of her office to the bathroom.

Fury walks out from her hiding spot with a raised eyebrow she had her hair in a high ponytail as her pierced eyes show. She wore a green blood black tank top with a fang necklace as she wore her black ripped skinny jeans with spikedeheel boots with her bracelet "wow"she says.

Draculura then steps out "she right and it's so weird 9:17 exactly"she says wearing a nice black top with a black and pink star skirt with a built as she looked at her phone.

Draculura steps out as she wore a black shirt with a cheetah pelt short sleeve goat with red velvet pants and her boots as she holds a folded piece of paper with a sharp pencil. Frankie wore a long sleeve black and white striped top with a black skirt with blue ribbons and a double chain belt as she wore black jeans with rips and mixed match shoes with silver stylish necklace and gold bolt earrings as she checked her watch with a smile "okay you two have five to seven minutes"she says as the three look at her with raised eyebrows.