Fight as one

Frankie runs to the door trying to get the lock off but it wouldn't budge "it won't come off"she says as komos laughs banging against the door "no y'all can't"he says continues to bang against the door.

Draculura then falls to the ground bringing fury with her who was crying scared of loosing any of her best friends as Draculura lays in her arms"no no no no come on please don't leave me"she cry's.

"What should we d"Frankie says as komos continues to bang against the door.

"Quick call someone"clawdeen says running a stressed hand through her hair Frankie nods her head pulling out her coffin phone "clawdeen how!"she aksed panicked.

"You haven't used your phone as a phone yet"clawdeen asked.

"I just thought it was for social media and the only friends I have if you three and cleo"Frankie says before clawdeen gets an idea"Cleo..go live"she tells Frankie.

Cleo was shown walking with Logan as they were walking down a hallway when her phone screech's a she gets a live video "what's this"she says before clawdeen was shown with fury crying with Draculura in her arms "Cleo we need your help Mr komos is actually Hyde's son he's gone psycho! He's here for revenge to destroy monster high were trapped and Draculuras hurt please get help"clawdeen begs as Cleo and Logan share worried looks before rushing off.

The founder's were shown being served by some of the students Chris was worried as he nor his wife have seen there daughter.

Dracula taps his fings before looking at blood good as he slams his hand on the tables "bloodgood I find it highly disrespectful..."deuce phone rings clips number as he pulls out his phone as he answerd it"Cleo i can't talk right now....wait what"he says before a loud howl was heard as they all look at each other as Chris realized that was his daughter.

Fury lowers her head with tears as she looks down at Draculura "come on stay with me please"she cry's begging as komos continues to bang on the door "thats not gonna hold"Frankie says.

Draculura clutches furys arm weakly "fury help me up"she says weakly before grunting as fury helps her up"I can try the spell again the spell of realsing I ahbe some left"she says leaning against fury as Frankie and clawdeen Walk over"your powers are gone"clawdeen says with teras.

"Maybe her vamp powers but not her witch powers "fury says with a tera stained face"she right monster powers are different from witch craft fury turn me"Draculura says as clawdeen helps fury turn Draculura turn as she holds some of the powder in her hand"bring the power to my fist, release the hold with gathered mist"she cast the spell holding her hand south weakly as the green mist travels to the door as it releases the lock as fury catches Draculura as she falls unconscious"no Draculura "she cry's before soon there we're shown walking out the mausoleum just as deuce runs through the grave yard"guys!"calls out.

"Over here!"fury says as she helps Draculura sit down before deuce,heath,Cleo, ghouila ,Logan run through "is she okay"he asked about Draculura.

Fury cry's "I don't know he stole her monster powers as the others walk over"oh my ra"Cleo says I'm shock before a crashing was heard"your kids are starting to get really annoying "komos walks out through the dust as the others eyes widen in shock as electricity sparks behind him as he cracks his neck.

"Is that komos"Cleo asked.

Fury growls as she rushed at him full of anger"fury no!"clawdeen says as fury slashed komos with her claws before she gasp as he grabs her by the neck lifting her off the ground before she screams a she starts glowing as he was now taking her powers.

Heath glares heating up as his hair turns to fire "let her go!"he roars blasting fire at komos who yells flying back as fury flys back the opposite way grunting when she hits the ground. Heath runs over crunching down lifting her upper body"fury you okay"he asked worried as he brushed hair out of face.

"Yeah you stopped him before he can completely drain me but he took my strength"she whispered breathing heavily as komos groans getting up as the others stand in front of Frankie, clawdeen, Draculura and clawdeen protectly before they all wince as a loud shrieking is heard "what is that"logna asked"looking around.

"The school's alive! And ugh it's not happy"ghoulia says over the shrieking before cracking was heard as they see a faint crack appear on the old mausoleum behind me komos"well one less thing to destroy"he says as the others hold their phones out recording now."carefully I wouldn't do anything you dont want the world to see"Cleo warns.

Komos laughs "I want the whole world to see "he growls "destroy tye school "he says as the monsters stand as one heath helps fury stand up."you'll have to get through us first "he says.

Komos smiles"not a problem "he says as clawdeen steps forward"Mr komos -hyde please you don't have to do this"she pleads with him.

Komos sighs facing away from clawdeen"clawdeen I'm sorry you got mixed up in all this your just like me and innocent victim with no place in the world "he says before shrugging his shoulders"but what can you do"he turns back around as deuce steps in front of clawdeen"leave her alone!"he yells taking off his glasses as they glow green with snake eye slites as snakes can be heard hissing and rattling.

Komos looks away "ohh hoo hoo close"he says with his eyes closed before holding a hand out as he takes decues powers as komos opens his eyes now having snake eyes like decue who shakes his head"no"before komos throws him back as he lands on the ground with a grunt"decue!"clawdeen cry's running over as she falls to her knees as decue slowly started to turning to stone.

"No no no"clawdeen cry's.

He smiles weakly up at her"at least I finally got to stare into your eyes "he says before completely turning into a statue as clawdeen cry's"no"as she sobs her heart pounding loudly as her claws slowly disappear as she grunts with her fangs and ears disappearing as her eyes lose there glow as her hair goes from purple to short black hair as she goes from monster to human as she sobs.

As the others gasp "I knew there was something about her"Cleo says in shock before the school shrieks again as more cracks appear Cleo then looks down at her phone before walking over to clawdeen as she pulls her up"clawdeen"she says before handing her phone to clawdeen "for deuce"she says.

Clawdeen understands what she met before sniffleing as she makes her way to a laughing komos"oh my gosh! Friend ship, sacrifice this is all so touching all my dad wanted was to stay here where he thought he belonged but everyone betrayed him just because his blood wasn't true enough well it's vengeance time so if you'll excuse me"he says as clawdeen walks forward making him look at her confused "clawdeen "he goes to take her powers but nothing happens "what"he asked her.

"Kinda hard to take my monster powers when I'm only human"she says as he glares"what are you gonna do don't you know what powers I have"he says flashing snake eyes as clawdeen turns her head closing her eyes "yeah I know exactly what powers you have smile"she says before pulling the phone up the camera on as komos looks at his reflection.

His eyes widen in horror "no what have you done!"he yells before he turns to stone a she opens her eyes"think of it as extra credit"she says while the others cheer before a wave of power shoots out as Draculura gasp as she and fury regain there strength as Frankie hugs Draculura smiling as fury smiles standing up regaining her strength as her eyes glow before she throws her head back howling as decue in stones as he gasp.

"Decue"clawdeen says with a smile as she runs over as he gets up putting his glasses on as he stares at her"wow clawdeen"he says with a smile.

She smiled "yeah"she says as they hug.

Soon the adults show up"fury!"Chris yells running with his wife not for behind him a she crush fury in a hug as bloodgood and Dracula show up as well"my little bat"Dracula says with relief running over to his daughter as bloodgood looks at clawdeen in shock .

"Head mistress blood good it was Mr komos he-"Cleo says but blood good cuts her off starring at clawdeen "your human?"she asked in shock.

Clawdeen nods her head "yes I am I'm monster and human this is the real me"she says as everyone stands in silence.