First day of school part 2

Fury then noticed deuce looking at clawdeen she wasn't the only one Frankie did to as they share smiles "clawdeen honey"fury says placing a hand on her shoulder with a smirk as she nods to Frankie who smiles "there is a very attractive monster staring at you"she says making clawdeen look to the side seeing a boy with jeans,boots,a grey shirt with a open jacket as he had a Beni on hiding his green snake hair with glasses.

"Oh uh-"she stutters looking at the cut boy"go get him honey"fury says with a smirk before she and Frankie give her a little nudge forward as they watch.

"Hey standing up to Cleo like that with fury? Courages move im deuce"he introduced with a smiles as a snake is heard rattling as it pokes out from underneath the beni before disappearing.

"Your a Gordon"clawdeen says with a smile.

"Oh yeah but not necessarily that kind of gorgon I've got a strict no snake bites or turning anyone to stone policy thus the slightly pretentious glasses"he explains making clawdeen smiles nodding her head"it's a good look I'm clawdeen "she introduced her self.

"I'm Frankie I'm 16 days old "Frankie says with a smile.

"Hi deuce and thank God you broke up with mummy rags I think you can do better "fury says with a smirk as she hits to clawdeen with a glance of her eyes making deuce smile that just like fury she was like a sister to him and he was like a brother to her.

"Hey fury and nice to meet you two and don't listen to Cleo she's got mummy issues she was wrapped in linen for a thousand years not great for the heart I know I just dated her and just ask fury"deuce says smiling.

"My heart belonged to a dead fisherman named earl"Frankie says.

Clawdeen was shocked"you dated her"she asked.

"Uh yeah but I'm trying not to be who I was anymore if that makes any sense."deuce says as fury sighs "it does deuce and you never half to be that person again"she says with a sisterly smiles.

"Thanks fury and anyways I'll see yall around "he says with a smile before walking away.

"Clawdeen wolf please report to the headmistress office"bloodgood says over and intercom with a scull on it.

"Ooh the head mistress she so terrifying"Frankie says making clawdeen nervous."I said clawdeen wolf to the headmistress office!"the women repeats loudly after a screech bell was heard.

Clawdeen takes a deep breath "I got this"she says before walking off as Frankie and fury headed off. After clawdeens visit with mistress bloodgood she was shown walking with fury and Frankie the the school yard Frankie had changed her outfit with a pair of black jeans with a belt instead of a skirt this time with the same top with a jacket.

"I got a new phone it'll help me build a healthy social network,which is essential to a successful high school experience according to serval articles I just read"Frankie explains to them with a smile as she holds her new coffin phone fury then smells fear and anxiety coming from clawdeen wondering what's wrong.

"Yeah go long Abby"heath was heard as fury turns to see her crush playing severed foot football with Abby abominable as she walks with Frankie and clawdeen as Frankie looks down at her feet "oh good that's not my foot"she says with a smile before they started walking again.

"Um listen in that amazing brain of yours Frankie have you ever heard of monsters randomly changing like I don't know into something crazy like a human or something"she asked making fury confused before a zap was heard over Frankies head as she faced clawdeen "actually yes I do I know all about it. It only happens to part monsters as they get older usually during adolescence,there true nature starts to appear when they experience fear or anger, the fight or flight response can temporarily transform them into human form wow I know so much it's awesome"Frankie explains before she goes back to her phone while fury remembers smelling fear of of clawdeen.

Frankie then noticed other monsters "oh hey fellow students I also have a phone"she says with a smile walking over to them as they were doing their own thing not even acknowledging her as clawdeen and fury walk over "I think they actually communicate with each other using the phone you know social media and stuff"clawdeen explained to Frankie who now understands as she nods her head with a smile "oh  that makes sense I need some social media. You're a genius just like me"Frank says as clawdeen and fury smile at there bubbly friend before they head off to class as the bell rings.