You Almost Get Killed By A Walker

Daryl:

You let out a small squeak as you saw a group of about 6 or 7 walkers headed your way. You dodged behind a tree, hoping the walkers wouldn't see you. Well, you were wrong. A walker grabbed you, growling and snapping its ugly, rotten teeth at you. You tried kicking its legs out from under it but you both went crashing to the ground. You squirmed under the hungry walker, trying your best to not scream. The walker was about to sink its teeth into your neck when an arrow was shot into it's head. You yelped and shoved it off of you, trying to not vomit. Your eyes scanned around you and landed on Daryl who was sprinting to you. He wrapped you up in a hug and held you close to him. "Oh God, I'm so sorry. Don't ever leave my sight again, you hear?" He whispered forcefully. You nodded, burying your head into the crook of his neck.

Carl:

It was happening all over again. Just like the day you met Carl. You screamed at the top of your lungs, sprinting as fast as you could away from a group of about ten walkers. You had put some good distance between you and the walkers so you attempted to catch your breath. All of a sudden, a walker jumped out of the bushes and grabbed onto your arm. You screamed again, desperately trying to get away from it. " (Y/N) MOVE!" You heard a familiar voice yell. You moved and held the walker in front of you. A gunshot sounded and in a matter of seconds, blood and rotten flesh splattered your face. You shoved the walker to the ground, groaning in disgust. Slowly looking up, you saw Carl lower his pistol. He had saved you again.

Rick:
You were doing your daily rounds, walking around the perimeter of the prison...making sure everything was in check. Little did you know...there had been a small breach. Three walkers were on your tail and you didn't know. As soon as one of them grabbed you, due to instinct, you stabbed its forehead. You did the same do the other one but the third one pinned you to the fence. Crying out for help, you tried pushing the walker off but to no avail. In a matter of seconds, a machete appeared through the walkers forehead. You let out a sigh of relief when you saw that your hero was none other than Rick Grimes.

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for 700 reads! That's amazing! This chapter took a while to write, I apologize for that. I hope you all enjoyed!)