He Confesses His Feelings For You

Daryl:

You and Daryl were on a run and he wasn't speaking to you. "Daryl." You said. No response. "DARYL." You shouted. "WHAT?!" He snapped, glaring at you. "Why are you ignoring me?!" You demanded with a look of hurt in your eyes. He sighed and took your hand in his. "Do you have any idea what you do to me Y/N?" He questioned. You shook your head, scared that he was going to say something bad. "You make my heart race. A smile threatens to spread on my face whenever I see you. Your E/C eyes are hypnotizing to me. I've known this since the day I stopped you from shooting yourself..." He trailed off for a minute before looking you right in the eye, "I love you Y/N." He breathed. You were shocked. You had liked Daryl since the day you two met but never expected for him to like you back. "I love you too Daryl."

Carl:

Carl was recovering from his surgery. You ran up to Hershel eagerly. "Can I please go see Carl?" You pleaded. Hershel glanced towards Rick. "I'm sure Carl would be fine with that." Rick said. Hershel nodded. "Carl's condition is stable now. You may go see him Y/N." You squealed and gave Hershel a hug before running to the room Carl was in. You closed the door so the adults wouldn't listen to your conversation. Carl's face lit up when he saw you. "Y/N!" He gasped. "Carl!" You squealed and hugged him lightly so he wouldn't get hurt. "I-I thought I wasn't ever gonna be able to talk to you again." You mumbled sadly. "Well you can now! But I want to tell you this incase my condition gets bad again..." He trailed off and took a deep breath. "I like you Y/N. A lot." He mumbled. A smile grew on your face. You kissed his cheek and smiled wider. "I like you too Carl."

Rick:

You let out a deep sigh. Rick's son, Carl, had to have surgery from getting shot. You stood up and were about to walk in the woods when someone grabbed your arm. "Y/N please don't go." You heard Rick's voice say from behind you. You turned around. "Why?" You questioned. "I can't have you getting hurt too Y/N. I love you too much to let you get hurt too." He mumbled. You kissed his cheek. "Okay. I won't go. I love you too Rick."