When He Asks You Out

Daryl:

"Hey Y-Y/N." You heard Daryl say from behind you. "Hey!" You chirped, turning around. "I-I wa-was wondering if y-you wan-wanna g-go out wi-with m-me?" He stuttered. Your mouth dropped open. You wrapped him in a tight hug saying 'Yes!' over and over again.

Carl:

        Carl was up on his feet again and you were extremely happy about it. You jogged over to Carl and flashed a smile. "Hey Carl!" You said cheerfully. "Hi." He replied and looked at the ground. He took a deep breath before looking up at you. "Y/N." He said and looked you right in the eye. "Will you be mine?" He asked quietly and handed you a rose. You nodded as tears of joy filled your eyes.

Rick:

 Rick had left you a note that had said to meet him in one of the watch towers. You ran over excitedly before throwing open the door and running up the stairs. You were met with a beautiful scene. Rick had a few candles lined up against the wall (you had know idea where he had got them) and in the middle of the small room, he had painted "Be Mine?". You were completely shocked and tears of joy filled your eyes, which threatened to spill over. You ran over to him before enveloping him in a hug and shouted "YES!!" over and over again.

(A/N: I'm SO sorry for not updating for a few months! I promise I will try to update whenever I get the chance! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!)