How You Met

Daryl:

You were on your own and the dead were everywhere. You lost your family. Your friends. Everything. You had nothing left. You fell to your knees with tears rolling down your cheeks. You slowly raised your gun to your head and were about to pull the trigger when it was slapped out of your hands. "What the hell!" You hissed and looked up to see a man standing there. He had semi-long dark brown hair and blue-green eyes. He looked pretty tough. "Please don't." He whispered looking into your eyes. "Why?" You snapped. "I don't even know you!" He scowled. "I'm trying to save your life." He growled. "Listen. I have a camp with other survivors. You can join us if you like. But hurry before I change my mind." He offered. "I don't even know your name!" You shouted. "It's Daryl. And I don't know your name either." He retorted. "It's Y/N. I'll go to your camp with you."

Carl:

You screamed at the top of your lungs as walkers surrounded you. You dropped your weapon about a mile back. These walkers had been chasing you for an hour. "HELP!!!!" You screamed again. A walker was about to bite you when a knife appeared through it's head. A boy stabbed the rest of the walkers and soon it was just you and him. "T-Thanks."  You stuttered. "No problem. The name's Carl by the way." He explained and shook your hand. "Y/N." You replied.

Rick:

You were chasing after a man who took your supplies. He had no idea you were behind him. You smirked and pounced on him, knocking him to the ground. He dropped the bags he was carrying and thrashed under you. He threw you off of him and pointed a gun at you. You put your hands up in surrender and stared into his eyes. He sighed and lowered the gun. "You're too pretty to shoot." He mumbled and helped you up. "What's your name?" He asked you. "Y/N Y/L/N." You replied and shoved your hands in your pockets. "My name's Rick Grimes. And you are welcome to join my group."