And that is enough [YHS!Grian] PT2

Hello, hello :D

If you have not read part 1, read that first because this is a continuation of that. This is incredibly long and was quite fun to write. Please feel free to correct me on anything, this was not proofread. I don't have anything so say, so 

without further ado, Enjoy :D

WC: 5217 :0

TW: minor violence, yelling, friend problems, realization of friend problems, bruise, other stuff (idk :P)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The walk there wasn't particularly interesting. Grian rehearsed his apology in his head multiple times, trying to choose the proper words to use. His stomach twisted inside of him, his nerves catching up to him.

"Hey Grian," someone said, dragging him out of his thoughts. He looked up to see Taurtis, waving at him. He raised his hand and waved in response, not expecting but grateful for their company when Taurtis walked up to him.

"What you up to?" they asked, walking next to Grian as they headed towards school.

"Nothing much," Grian shrugged. "Walking I guess," he said, smiling a bit.

"Well, I know that. But clearly, something's on your mind. Wanna talk?" Taurtis asked, playfully nudging his shoulder. They smiled, as Grian looked up, surprising him with the bright smile they wore. Grian relaxed, the tension in his shoulders lifting.

"Sam...Sam is probably going to be mad at me," Grian said, wincing.

"Why?" Taurtis prompted.

"Well, I didn't help him with his science homework. I forgot to respond to him after art class and I got too caught up in my own homework. It's my own fault and I probably deserve whatever he's going to throw at me," Grian said before getting cut off by Taurtis.

"You do not deserve that. This is exactly what I feared would happen. All you did was forget a simple thing. If anything, Sam should have been able to do his own homework. he shouldn't have to lean on you for everything. Even if you think it's nice to have someone rely on you, you shouldn't let them take advantage of you, Grian," Taurtis stated, face completely serious.

"No, no you don't get it. Sam is my friend and I'm just doing him a favor and helping him with his homework. he's not taking advantage of me. Right? That's not how it works. he does a lot for me all the time, he cares about me," Grian said, shaking his head. Taurtis didn't understand what Sam meant to him. He was his friend!

"Just because someone built a friendship with you doesn't mean that the friendship is good for you, Grian. he's taking advantage of you. He's using your smarts to help him with his homework. Are you teaching him or are you just giving him the answers?" Taurtis asked, narrowing their eyes.

"Well, he said he already understands the topic, he just doesn't get the way it's worded so I don't need to explain it to him," Grian said, shrugging and frowning a little as he thought about how that possibly could be bad.

Taurtis put their hand to their face, slowly dragging it down in disappointment. "It's obvious that he's just trying to take advantage of you. Grian, will you please realize this? He's bad for you and you need better friends," Taurtis said, emphasizing every word with hand gestures.

Grian frowned, looking at Taurtis. "Are you sure? Are you lying to me to gain my attention?" Grian asked, connecting the dots. "Sam told me you're trying to gain attention by using they/them pronouns. And though I don't think he's right about that, you could very well be lying to gain my attention right now," Grian said, eyebrows furrowing as he tried to figure it out.