sequel

DANGEROUS LIAISONS;
BOOK TWO

"I have a monster - this dark thing - sleeping within me; feeding on my pain and sorrow. Its malicious intentions clawing and shredding until my soul is damned into oblivion."

Carter thought things couldn't get any worse after Jackson Whittemore turned into a Kanima, or when her uncle literally rose from the dead, or when her and Derek turned on each other, or when Gerard's body was oozing black, or when Allison tried to kill her.

But, Beacon Hills was out to prove her wrong.

Even though Jackson is now a newly transformed werewolf and is living in London, Matt Daehlr is dead, and Gerard has fled, things are going to get a lot worse.

An Alpha pack comes to town - prepared to tear the town apart until it rains blood. A dark Druid out for vengeance. People are being ritualistically sacrificed, and Carter and her friend will stop at nothing to protect the innocent and make Beacon Hills safe. And she is forced to make decisions that no seventeen year old should ever have to make; and she is faced with the fear of the creatures that lurk in the shadows and the fear of becoming one of them herself.

When an Alpha is out for Carter and her ever-growing abilities, she must figure out how she is going to keep the fire inside her lit before the darkness turns her into something cold.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

[season 3 a&b]

>>>>

Here's the summary for the sequel DANGEROUS LIAISONS, which will be posted shortly!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING SILENT GUARDIAN AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT. I am super excited to write season 3 because this is when Carter finally begins to understand her abilities and what she is!