Prologue

A/N: I wrote this in Word and was too lazy to remove the author notes in the chapter but it won't be in Episode one unless I have to say something urgent. At this point in time of writing this sentence, I knew transcribing the ED was gonna be a pain but I am nothing if not meticulous and have ridiculous OCD so since I did the OP I have to do the ED as well. Honestly, this was mainly because when I am able to do Season 2+(Fingers Crossed) I would like to do Daddy Daddy Do, Giri Giri, and Love is Show as well as all the special EDs. Again OCD.

Enough Rambling, let's get to the Prologue. This is about 4.3k words I think (I was wrong it was 4895). Episode 1 should be done by tomorrow.

***

Deep within the recesses of space floated a fixed construct within the stable, silent void. Atop the pentagonal construct was a circular space and within that circular space was a theater. Napping on the front row, middle column seat of the theater was a weird cat that had two mystical eyes like blue suns and three white-gold halos above its head. On the crown of its head was a star engraved upon a shield which was enveloped by two baby angels, and its body was grey with green stripes, the dotted spots on its violet tale shone like stars. It gave off a Stalwart but calm aura.

This scene greeted Shinomiya Kaguya as she sat above her crush Shirogane Miyuki or her Kaicho, since she was too shy(to her chagrin) to call him by his first name. She had been sorting out several files for their inevitable resignation from the council due to the upcoming elections when a white light enveloped the council room, the last thing she knew she was thrown to the ground by a president who tried to protect her while she called her by her first name.

'Kaicho~ I didn't know you would do such a bold thing! You could have waited till we were dating,' Kaguya, despite being in an unfamiliar place couldn't help but blush and squirm, momentarily forgetting the fact that she was sitting on the man she was too shy (and prideful – Damned Tsunderes!) to confess her love for.

"Hmm..."

With the sound coming from beneath her, Kaguya looked down at the slowly awakening president whose hand was currently resting on her thigh. All the blood from her body seemed to flee toward her rapidly flushed face as she jumped away from the man she loved.

She could feel Ice Princess firmly deny that notion though and she laughed awkwardly as Bakaguya went to war with her once more. She left mediation to Mini Kaguya and returned to reality as she had some matters to resolve. Such as the reason they were no longer in the council room.

"Are you okay," Kaguya looked toward the voice that called her. She had an inkling of what it was that called her and she instinctively looked down, the cat from before looking at her with a somewhat worried expression.

It had large doe eyes and a cute voice like that of an effeminate child, it reminded Kaguya of a younger Fujiwara or even Maki Shijo her accursed niece. Kaguya calmed herself after she saw the strange cat, she and the president were in a strange place that looked like an extremely large theater.

'I have to protect the president!'

"Ah!"

"What the?!"

"Kyaa!"

At that moment a bright light flashed and various voices, both male and female of various age ranges were heard across the theater. At the same time, Kaguya saw the cat approach Shirogane and she hurriedly moved to stop it.

The cat looked at her for a brief moment but merely passed through her as if it didn't have a corporal form and landed next to Shirogane. Frightened the recently calm Kaguya made a startled sound, and a bright light emerged once more.