princess cerena and the mysterious escape.

It was a normal day, but not for cerena at least. Cerena walked down the steps like she was a princess and everyone was bowing down to her. She adjusted her tiara and fixed her long dress as she smiled at Anabelle.

Anabelle handed her a gift. It was a ring. (They are sadly not purposing😔.)

Cerena: Ah, Anabelle! We should go out sometime!

Anabelle: Of course, Princess! Anabelle smiled as she led her outside to the car. They went shopping, etc. But that's in the past. Now she's trapped in a castle by some.. "person."

Cerena: Ah, if only I had a prince or a knight in shining Armor to save me.

A dwarf of some sort, manage to change Cerenas dress which, wasn't pink and white anymore. It was those ugly colors that Cerena hated.

Cerena: I have to keep hoping. Maybe someone will save me?

Cerena prayed day and day for a savior. For someone to realize she's been kidnapped. That was when until.

Anabelle: Hey, have y'all seen Princess cerena anywhere?

Chad: Sadly, no.

Anabelle: Oh.

Anabelle slowly realized someone might have kidnapped her and placed her in a far away place. Where she might have been forced to starve. That angered Anabelle the most, so she changed, grabbed Larry's car keys, and then ran to the car without saying anything.

Frank: What's her issue?

Chad: cerena hasn't been here in days. It probably pissed her off..

Cerena sat in silence for a few minutes until she heard a car close by. It shocked her. Did they finally figure it out?

Cerena knew she had to gain the cars attention somehow, so she thought of an idea. She was going to make a kite and try to sneak down. Or maybe try shouting.

Cerena thought that the idea of shouting was a better idea since no one could really tell that if a kite was some kid snd not a princess asking for help.

Anabelle heard the shouting.

Anabelle: she's that way.

Anabelle rushed as quickly as she could to the place the screaming was coming from. And there she was. Cerena.

Anabelle: Cerena!

Cerena: Anabelle? Please, get me out!

Anabelle: Jump down. I got ya!

Cerena nods as she jumps down. Anabelle caught her in the process.

Anabelle: Got ya!

Cerena: Ah! I thank you!

Cerena hugged Anabelle in joy. Tearing up with tears of joy.

Anabelle: I knew you weren't there. Had to save you, dear.

Anabelle smiled as they drove back. She gave her another dress that looked identical to the other dress she had. She gave her a tiara that had purple crystals in it.

Cerena was happy Anabelle was her savior, and it wasn't someone like Steve.

The end. Also, I wanted to make this a rapunzel type thing, but it's not about long hair either. It's Cerena. Princess Cerena. Anyways yeah.