The Alone Life

Midday...

Soren POV...

I was in my Villages blacksmith shop sharping up some of the many swords that Mr. Bjorn had me sharpen,he wasn't as nice as who my friend,Hiccup Haddock was under,Mr. Gobber. I soon finished up sharping up the swords and placed them on the weapon rack with all the other Dragon Killing weapons,I then walked into Mr. Bjorn's room to tell him I was done. But when I walked into the room I saw that Mr. Bjorn was fast asleep,so I decided to not try to wake him up,so I just left the Blacksmith shop heading home,I passed several Vikings who were getting those big torches ready in case there was a Dragon Raid tonight,which I hope there wasn't because I was absolutely terrified of dragons. I soon approached my house and walked up the stone steps and opened the door to be greeted by the quiet atmosphere, sine I lived alone,I never met my parents as the Chief of the Village found me as a baby drifting on shore on a piece of greenish colored ice. So that ment I had to fend for myself which was hard for even me since I was only 16 years old,I soon walked up the wooden steps leading to my bedroom,I climbed into my bed and fell asleep not knowing that tonight...

My life would change...

Forever...